1.    #1  
    Mine are Pocket General, Bubblet, and Galatic Realms...
    My favorite freeware game is DOMINO. It is vety addictive.
    QCheckers. Check it out at PalmGear.
    Why is Galtic Realms freeware? It's listed as shareware on PalmGear and costs $15. Looks really neat though!
  6.    #6  
    youre right, my mistake, its been a while since ive downloaded it, and i havent gotten past the first level its just fun to mess around with, i keep forgetting to save my games
  7. xjx
    bigtwo, pyramid, and rally 1000.
    It isn't freeware, but there is a free demo of an interesting game called Void at http://www.pdabusiness.com/

It is an interstellar trading game with some space combat included. Very similar to that old game "Elite".
  9.    #9  
    yeah, void rocks, if only had a few spare bucks id register
  10. mc9
    Still (I do not have much spare time to play games so I am not through yet) Eggyland and Vexed. Traffic is also quite nice.
    Hi,

I can't get my wife to stop with the waba Poker.

I like: BJ blackJack, domino!1.4.
    Mine favorites have got to be Cribbage and Rally 1000. Rally is very well done and much more challenging that the Mille Bourne game I have on my computer. Bomb Canada has taken up several "minutes" of my time too!
    Ah, free games...

Pyramid, Block Party, DopeWars, Galax, Gobble, Invaders, Knight, Konane, MahJongg, Niggle (Scrabble clone), PicFrame, Reptoids, Reversi, SameGame, SFCave, Traffic, and Twizzle are my favorites.

I think BJ Solitare ($5) and Railroad ($12) are the only games I've purchased. Worth a try if you like solitaire card games