1.    #1  
    Okay I have had zLauncher for some time now but have never used the Move to Card feature for software. I tend to use Flyzip to compress and move to card for games and the like.

I'm noticing that I still have a lot of programs which I haven't compressed and moved due to them hotsyncing each time I perform this function.

SO

My question relates to programs which need to sync each time you press the hotsync button.

If I use Move to Card and leave a short cut on the device will the sync still happen or do I or should I leave programs which require syncing to remain on the internal memory.

Programs like:

Docs to Go
    Avantgo
    Splash Money
    Splash photo
    Tracker Dog

to name but a few.

Thanking you in advance.
    Ancient_One
    Blood and Honour
    (Those who live in the dark shall meet the light and all shall die by my hand.)

(Device:Palm Pilot>Handspring Deluxe>Handspring Treo 270>Sony Clie NX60U>PalmOne Treo 600)
    (Beta Tester:Pocketdimension 2 / Quirl / PalmMAME / Seven Email Client)

Dataviz has a utility that allows you to move most of the program to the SD card. Use that instead of Zlauncher's move command.
    In general, any program that syncs databases will work better in RAM than from the card. I do have SplashMoney on my SD card, but I do not sync it to my desktop (I usually run Linux).
    There have been several threads about Avantgo. Do a search.
    TrackerDog is not that big. I leave mine in RAM.
    Zane
    I'm glad you asked this, because this explains a lot. I installed SplashPhoto and moved it to the card. Now, HotSync keeps complaining that it cannot copy images back up to the splash photo desktop.
    <br>
  4.    #4  
    and treojunkie I think you might have answered mine.

Anything which requires hotsuncing should remain in the internal memory but other programs can go which is good since I'm down to 2.0 in the internal memory.

I better get going moving stuff.

Anyone else got advice for me.
    Ancient_One
    Blood and Honour
    (Those who live in the dark shall meet the light and all shall die by my hand.)

(Device:Palm Pilot>Handspring Deluxe>Handspring Treo 270>Sony Clie NX60U>PalmOne Treo 600)
    (Beta Tester:Pocketdimension 2 / Quirl / PalmMAME / Seven Email Client)