1.    #1  
    Recently I have found that when a Diddlebug alarm goes off there is a delay of about 10-15 seconds before my Treo will respond to my attempts to turn off or snooze the alarm. The alarm sounds normally, but the highlight on the "OK" button has this 10-15 second delay before it appears (thus I can't simply hit the center button like I am used to). I cannot even tap it with my finger to stop the alarm. This is a problem, especially because I use Diddlebug as my alarm clock. I don't want to wake up my wife so I have to flip the silent switch to shut up my Treo.

I use Lightwav (3.2) for alerts and consider it a likely culprit, except I don't see this behavior in any of my other alerts. Also, the delay gets longer and longer each time my alarm goes off. Because of this I used FileZ to check for any files that might be growing and causing the delay, but found nothing that "seemed" out of the ordinary.

Anyone else having this problem? Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
    "If you think a weakness can be turned into a strength, I hate to tell you this, but that's another weakness." - Jack Handey
  2.    #2  
    bump
    "If you think a weakness can be turned into a strength, I hate to tell you this, but that's another weakness." - Jack Handey
    remove LightWav and see what happens. That app is buggier than a Mississippi swamp on a hot August night.