1.    #1  
    I have sent this to the developer:

First I would like to congratulate you for such a wonderful program. On the Treo 650 one hand operation is one of the main key points. Many programs support that and I see that Zlauncher has tried to do so. However, there are still a few parts where one hand operation has not been implemented.
    -The Top and Bottom Bars do not support that. The most important is the bottom bar since there is where most of the tool icons are.
    -Also, the file manager does not support one hand operation. That is the only thing that stops me from using it with my Treo.
    -Another great feature would be to allow Blazer or any browser to open HTML pages from the Memory Card. The same way jpgs and mp3s can be open from Zlauncher.
    -Launching applications from the card works ok, but there are still files that have mulitple databases and don't get move to the card folder. For example Win-Hand has a read-0nly file and once it is moved to card sometimes it goes back to RAM and the other databases too.
    -Support for the up and down side buttons of the Treo 650 would be nice. It works better than the 5 way button.
    -The Service Signal bars seem to always show more signal that what it is available. That needs to be fixed.

Could you please send me some feedback on my suggestions,

What else do you guys want to request?

Al
    Let's have an icon for whether BT is on or off as well.