1.    #1  
    Hello

I couldn't find an answer to this question by searching so I'm posting the question. Sorry if this has been asked before:

I have a T600 and will buy a T650. I purchased the sync cradle for my T600 and was just wondering if I could use it for the T650. Anyone out there done this??

Thanks!!
    -Heado
    No it won't work without you "hacking" the cradle. Some place there is a pretty good DOC on how to do this and it even has pictures. I can't remember what thread it was in though. Basicaly rewiring the cord and using a drimil to cut on the 600 dock if I remember correctly.
    In reality, No. Most 650 users are patiently waiting for the official cradle. No one really knows what the hang up is??
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

4.    #4  
    Thanks for the replies.

I should have known it would not work, even though the t650 has basically the same form factor as the t600. The smart product marketing folks at palm saw the obvious way to make more money off of accessories by changing the design of the cradel just a little bit. I guess I shouldn't complain, but this kind of sucks.

You gotta pay to play!!

-Heado
    You can find the info to make your own froma 600 cradle in this thread http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?p=561418