1.    #1  
    Hi there!

I'm planning on buying a Treo 650 and have Cingular as my provider for phone and data. My question here is, what additional service plan do i need to get to receive my email from work? My company uses the GOODLink email service/software.

BTW, if I just get the MediaNET plan would that work with corporate emails?
    mediaworks
    treo 650: on my hand nya nya nya!
  3.    #3  
    isn't mediaworks only for internet and no data?
    Quote Originally Posted by rchung
    isn't mediaworks only for internet and no data?
    i could have sworn the intarweb is transmitted as data.
    "They have the internet on computers now?"

- Homer Simpson

You want the $24.99 Media Net option. The CSR will try to tell you that you can only get the $44 PDA plan.

Go to cingular.com and act like you're buying a 650 and after you select a plan, the unlimited Media Net plan for $24.99 is there. Select it. Add any text messaging plans, etc. that you want. Print the checkout page and take it to the store. Tell them that's what you want.
    So what happened to the $19.99 mediaworks unlimited plan? When I signed up it said unlimited data, now it is a measly 3mb. Did they grandfather anyone in (how can I tell)? Or was I automatically downgraded?
    I think they grandfathered people who signed up before the change. I didn't have that option.
  8.    #8  
    so you're saying if i just go for the mediaNet plan (unlimited) it works with corporate emails? i just need to verify this before purchasing