1.    #1  
    Hi.....just got this awesome North Face Shell along with a fleece jacket that I use as the liner. I'm living in Michigan, and it's currently cold (30-0 deg F) and bone chillingly dry.

Fleece is a great generator of static electricity, so am I taking a chance buy carrying my Treo in the pocket of the outer shell?????

Is anyone else wearing something similar?
    Regards,

2smart4phone
    I carry mine in my TNF summit coat every day and have not noticed a problem and this has the denali fleece under the shell and it's about 6 degrees today. I have been wearing this all winter no problems at all.
    Device -> 700p
    The device grave yard:
    Newton MP120 -> Newton MP 130 -> Newton 2100 -> Nino 320 -> Palm IIIc -> Visor Prism -> Kyocera 6035 -> Dell X5 -> Dell X3i ->Treo 650
    I may forgo case completely but I always carry in shirt pocket. Most of the time I pull it out and there's at least some condensation on screen ( and around the many keys)....???? Anyone had issues w/ this....I could carry "screen out" but that creates another (non-insured) risk of screen breakage.
    Eddie
    I zapped mine carrying it in a columbia jacket before, more than one time it would *hard reset* itself losing everything stored.
    Treoing & Loving it