1. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Just wondering if the person I saw there this evening is a member of this board?
    Not me (I live in Plano). how is Lawry's? I've heard good things. Got time for a short review?

thanks!!
    Not me either. I'm from Plano too.
  4. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    Not me (I live in Plano). how is Lawry's? I've heard good things. Got time for a short review?

thanks!!
    The atmosphere at Lawry's is not to bad. The waiter was excellent, drinks (bacardi & coke) were strong. The prime rib was not so bad. I am kinda partial to my Derby Lane
    http://216.65.69.136/images/derby_sq.jpg prime rib, but nonetheless it was good. Overall I give Lawry's a 3 out 5 a little pricey for prime rib ($27 10oz.).
    Lowery's is okay, Mortons in Chicago is #1 !
  6. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dlbrummels
    I will have to give that a try if I am in Chicago.
    Funny-- I saw a guy on the A train this morning in NY -- he had a 650 and I just wanted to go right up to him, sit down and start talking. Now, if you've ever been to NYC, and taken the A-train, that's a no-no. But I just couldn't help it!

I think this is a direct result of this board!! All this great info, u just want to tell everyone who has a Treo
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
    Hmnn... not me, I was there last week.

What gave you the hint that the person was a member of this board?
    michael [TX76Mike]
    BB Tour (Verizon) ∙ 16GB iPhone 3GS (AT&T) ∙ Palm Pre (Cricket)
    Follow me on twitter
  9. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by B-model
    Funny-- I saw a guy on the A train this morning in NY -- he had a 650 and I just wanted to go right up to him, sit down and start talking. Now, if you've ever been to NYC, and taken the A-train, that's a no-no. But I just couldn't help it!

I think this is a direct result of this board!! All this great info, u just want to tell everyone who has a Treo
    I agree, if I saw some guy holding up a bank, brandishing a .45 and he had a Treo 650 on his hip I would walk up to him and ask "So how do you like your 650?"
  10. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TX76Mike
    Hmnn... not me, I was there last week.

What gave you the hint that the person was a member of this board?
    Just thought the people that own this phone/pda are kinda like brother/sisterhood. It is kind like owners of my car.
    http://www.368s.com/photos/photo000006_medium.jpg
    You see one around you can usally go to a message board I goto and find them. Just a hunch I suppose.
    Global Posts
    147 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dlbrummels
    I prefer Magnums myself, both for the food & the environment. Mortons, at least in Schaumburg, was too loud for my taste.
    - Fushigi
    Quote Originally Posted by NRG
    Just thought the people that own this phone/pda are kinda like brother/sisterhood.
    Dude - next time you need to bone up and go introduce yourself. A steakhouse is not the A Train, and trying to find a hottie after the fact on a forum board is, well, you know. http://discussion.treocentral.com/im...lies/smile.gif At least you'll know you immediately have something in common, right?

I can see JOEY now - "How YOU doin? I notice you have a Treo there. Mine has a camera so I can take pictures of my favorite actor - ME!"
    KitMoni

It wasn't me. I ride the 2 or 3

Was there space to sit on the A train?
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

Avatar courtesy of ButtUglyJeff!

hey, i ride the A uptown in the morn. I ride the first car, lotsa room.

just this evening, I saw a 650. the guy was using a sprint 650 (I took a pic) and tapping with the stylus.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.