1.    #1  
    is it normal that u need to double click on the screen using stylus to activate a link while using blazer
    no
  3.    #3  
    should i retun it just got it today
    Use the 5 way navigator to select the link, up/down to scroll, left/right to select a link, then press the center button. If that doesn't work then you have a hardware problem.
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
    Quote Originally Posted by hberbout123
    is it normal that u need to double click on the screen using stylus to activate a link while using blazer
    I've seen this happen if you don't tap the screen right. Blazer seems to be overly sensitive to drags. In my experience some people's taps are more like mini-tap-and-drags -- in most apps this doesn't make a difference, but in Blazer when you're selecting links it does.

I'll bet if you single tap more quickly it will work.
    this just started happening to me. 5 way works on url field, top icons and page scroll, but WANT jump down and allow you to select links on the page anymore!! I now have to use finger or stylus to select links. !!!!!!!!!help!!
    <body bgcolor="#ffffff">
    <p><font size="-2" color="#4684ff" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"><b>imageone</b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"> &#x2022; current - <b>PowerBook G4 - Mac OS X - white iPod video 60GB - Treo 650 - 700p (Sprint)<br>
    </b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular">retired - Visor Deluxe - Visor Prism - Kyocera 6035 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Blackberry 7250</font></p>
    </body>
    Is it the same in optimized and wide-page? Seemed to me that the highlighting of the links using the d-pad only worked in optimized mode.
    1 | 2
    that was the problem. Had on "Wide Page". Chanced back to Optimized" and links work with d-pad. Thanks MFizzel !!
    <body bgcolor="#ffffff">
    <p><font size="-2" color="#4684ff" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"><b>imageone</b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"> &#x2022; current - <b>PowerBook G4 - Mac OS X - white iPod video 60GB - Treo 650 - 700p (Sprint)<br>
    </b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular">retired - Visor Deluxe - Visor Prism - Kyocera 6035 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Blackberry 7250</font></p>
    </body>
    Also, if you change your blazer settings to "tap and drag: Scrolls page" instead of "selects text" tapping links works perfect.
    Quote Originally Posted by flashram
    Also, if you change your blazer settings to "tap and drag: Scrolls page" instead of "selects text" tapping links works perfect.
    This is it.... This fixes the problem. It now works in both modes.
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

Avatar courtesy of ButtUglyJeff!