1.    #1  
    I would like to invite everyone to speculate on how long P1 will keep the price of the Treo 650 at $699 mark. How soon do you think the market will saturate to the point that it will warrant a price reduction to keep the sales volume reasonable? How was it with 600, anyway?
    sure...you can always get it for 300ish from one of the provider....
    the unlocked? maybe a year?
    treo 650: on my hand nya nya nya!
    $699!!!! i'm glad i got the unlocked gsm at $599 and got the unlimited Media Works plan for $19.95/month. the money i'll save on the data plan will easily outweigh if i got suckered in to a 2 year contract to pay $40+ for a data plan and get the device for $399
    Unlocked phones will always be sold at a premium price. Branded phones with no service contract will always demand full list price. Only when you committ to new 1~2 years contracts do you get any kind of deal.
  5.    #5  
    Never say "always" (or was it "never"?..) Didn't unlocked Treo 600 start at $599 (or was it $699) and isn't it only $479 now? The question is how long does it take to accomplish that downward journey?
    Quote Originally Posted by vladchuk
    Never say "always" (or was it "never"?..) Didn't unlocked Treo 600 start at $599 (or was it $699) and isn't it only $479 now? The question is how long does it take to accomplish that downward journey?
    treo 600..........about a year or 2?
    treo 650: on my hand nya nya nya!
    still got mine for $599 and ordered from PamOne TODAY!