1.    #1  
    Without all the fuss over the 650 memory issue I would never have been motivated to attempt to move all sorts of apps over to the card. Turns out they all work off the card just fine! I have more free RAM now that I ever had on the 600, by a factor of several times!
    i'm curious....
    what's your current free internal memory?
    what apps do have you installed so far?
    treo 650: on my hand nya nya nya!
  3.    #3  
    I now have 12 MB free. I moved Audacity, BugMe, Palmary Clock, Mapopolis, Scrabble, Solitaire, Zap, Tide Tool, Planetarium, and EReader to the card, in addition to the mp3s, maps, etc. that were always over there.
    ^^cool!
    thanks for the info!
    treo 650: on my hand nya nya nya!
    Global Posts
    684 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zamiv
    I now have 12 MB free. I moved Audacity, BugMe, Palmary Clock, Mapopolis, Scrabble, Solitaire, Zap, Tide Tool, Planetarium, and EReader to the card, in addition to the mp3s, maps, etc. that were always over there.
    I'm almost 100% positive Bugme's alarms won't work from the SD Card.
    Quote Originally Posted by zamiv
    FYI with Palmary Clock, if you set an alarm, then go run another program and dont go back into Clock again, it'll be moved back on the card and the alarms wont go off.

If Clock is the last program you use and the Treo shuts off, it's fine though.

At least this is my experience using PowerRun.
    Unfortunately a majority of what I would LIKE to put on the card, won't work on the card:
    XPress Mail (Cingular) (1MB 1.5w/data)
    Java (2MB+) ... So I removed it.
    Snapper Mail (1.5 MB w/ data)
    DataViz Beyond Contacts (2.5MB w/ data)
    Verichat (700K)
    Xiino (1.6MB)
    Botzam backup
    Handago Express (but all of the channels work on the card at least.)
    About 8MB free (with Web and Xiino Caches full)

Now that I think of it, I should see if Beyond Contacts works on the card. I doubt it considering it needs to sync all of the data w/ outlook.
    Treo 750 (AT&T)
    Treo600->Treo650->Cing8525->Blackberry 8700c->Treo750->AT&T Tilt->Treo750->iPhone 3G