1.    #1  
    searched and searched....

what's the difference between a HANDSPRING logo and a PALM ONE logo on the front of the phone?...please tell me everything...

detroitkruk
    Probably vintage, i.e. manufacturing date. Handspring introduced the T600 some time ago, then Palm bought Handspring, and continued manufacturing the T600 - now rebranded and re-logoed - until our precious T650 came out.
    Visor 2MB -> Visor Deluxe -> Visor Neo -> Treo 300 -> Treo 650 Sprint -> Centro
    Main difference is manufacturing logistics. Handspring had different OEM facilities and suppliers. Of course, when PalmOne took over, not only did they relocate manufacturing facilities, I'm sure they had different suppliers that took over the product line. This happened in late Oct '03. Hence, the disparity in reliability. I have an original Handspring T600 that keeps going and going and going............. I'm not saying that Handspring did not have their issues but they were on their way to making a reliable product as compared to its T300 predecessor. But it seems that PalmOne had to start over when they inherited the product line.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!