1.    #1  
    I am looking for an IM/chat program that will do group chats (chatting with more than 1 other person). I prefer an app that works with multiple protocols but AIM is the main protocol that is use where I work. I have done a search but I could not find anything other than people with the same request from over a year ago. Does anyone know if anything come out recently or any apps that have this in their future.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Matt
    The only suggestion I can offer is using an irc client (like upirc) and using IRC for group chats.
    "The danger from computers is not that they will eventually get as smart as men, but that we will agree to meet them halfway." -Bernard Avishai
    "Computers are a lot like air conditioners - they both work great until you open windows." -Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by Tekara
    The only suggestion I can offer is using an irc client (like upirc) and using IRC for group chats.
    I've used upIRC alot for group chats from on IRC servers. It's a nice little program.

http://www.smittyware.com/palm/upirc/

Hope this helps...
    Causerie 2.0 coming up soon (currently in beta) supports group chats, but can't remember which mediums are supported.

www.mantragroup.com

EDIT -- Group chats are supported on MSN, AOL, and Yahoo. You cannot invite people to a group chat for now but you can receive invitations and join chat rooms.
    Last edited by scottymomo; 02/18/2005 at 12:44 PM.
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."