1.    #1  
    This has worked great for me. Pro-clip for the dash bracket and using their swivel base. Extreme PDA for the holder because it allows for any thickness of case to be used with the Treo unlike the Pro-clip one. The Extreme PDA swivel base was too loose to hold the Treo upright.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    how is this anchored to your car?
  3.    #3  
    The ProClip mounting bracket "snaps" into the dash. No need to remove radio, etc. or drill. Extremely clean installation and excellent fit.
    includes two charging sockets!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I have detailed files.
    I use proclip for my ipod, I'll pick up another for my Treo now.

Wish someone had a charging base that was smaller then my car..

Quote Originally Posted by lep354
    This has worked great for me. Pro-clip for the dash bracket and using their swivel base. Extreme PDA for the holder because it allows for any thickness of case to be used with the Treo unlike the Pro-clip one. The Extreme PDA swivel base was too loose to hold the Treo upright.
    For anyone who has used the pro-clip, do you have any concern that when you remove the clip, that it might leave a gap or any other damage where it was snapped in? I wouldn't want to have anything that might reduce the value of the car when I resell it.
  7.    #7  
    The "snap-in" part is not at all deep, just enough to hold. It is mostly held in place by the tension of the angles of the bracket to the dash. I am VERY particular about my car and what I put in it and have no reservations about using the Pro-Clip bracket.