1.    #1  
    Yes, I know about the limitiations of the Palm Address application, especially its inability to display both Home and Work addresses. And I've downloaded the trial versions of both Agendus and Contacts 5 to see if they might overcome this limitation. But no luck. So does anyone know of any other options I might investigate? In a nut shell, I want to simply match the fields in the Mac OS Address Book--which meets my needs just fine--on my Treo, using iSync. I'm not interested in any integrated suite of Address/Calendar/ToDo linking folderol, just some real basic syncing. Maybe I'm expecting too much, but I find it hard to believe that it's 2005 and the Address Book options for Palm devices are still so crippled.
    Work is the province of cattle
    --Dorothy Parker
    I'm using DateBk5. When I select a contact while in DateBk5 it only shows one address, but I can select "Go to" and it pulls up the full entry from Contacts, which includes a home and a work address for some of the entries in Contacts. You can try it out for 45-days, if I'm not mistaken.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by citymatt
    I'm using DateBk5. When I select a contact while in DateBk5 it only shows one address, but I can select "Go to" and it pulls up the full entry from Contacts, which includes a home and a work address for some of the entries in Contacts. You can try it out for 45-days, if I'm not mistaken.
    That's interesting, citymatt. I've been using DateBk5 for some time now, and I can't get it to display any addresses other than those in the Palm database. In other words, if there's only one address in Contacts (and that's all Palm Contacts seems to be able to have), then that's all that shows up in DateBk5. And I can't figure out how to get both a home and a work address to sync from the Mac OS Address Book to the Palm Contacts database. How did you get more than one address into your Palm Contacts database?
    Work is the province of cattle
    --Dorothy Parker