1.    #1  
    Whenever I close down a program that is running off the SD card it takes a second or two and sometimes up to 10 or 15 sec when its a larger program while it says "backing up @&^%%$.prc". What is this? do i need to back up every time i leave a program? How do i disable this? Thanx!!!
    Can't disable it, it's how ZL loads and unloads from memory. You have to live with it ot without ZL.
    MRL-MO
  3.    #3  
    Do you think a higher speed SD card will speed up this process?
    Wouldn't hurt. Curious what your loading as I really never am bothered by the slight delay. Manageable.
    MRL-MO
  5.    #5  
    it is managable in most cases. GTS racing for example, takes a while.
    i get on some apps, i dont mind it considering zl is a great app.
    more data=more time
    Quote Originally Posted by iamjocanadian
    Whenever I close down a program that is running off the SD card it takes a second or two and sometimes up to 10 or 15 sec when its a larger program while it says "backing up @&^%%$.prc". What is this? do i need to back up every time i leave a program? How do i disable this? Thanx!!!
    Just curious, which app on your SD card is taking 10-15 seconds to back-up?
    Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by iamjocanadian
    Do you think a higher speed SD card will speed up this process?
    I use zlauncher also, and just got a sandisk ultraII yesterday. I makes a BIG difference having a faster card when using programs on zlauncher that reside on the sd card.
    I stuck ZLauncher on my internal memory. I figure this is an application your going to be switching back and forth from a lot and waiting for it on the SD Card is anoying. On the internal memory there is no wait.