1.    #1  
    I didn't quite know where to put this thread... I put it here because I think it has something to do with my recent 650 order.

Anyway, I just got delivered today (Fedex standard overnight) the book On Intelligence, signed by Jeff Hawkins. Did anyone else get this? I didn't order it, and have no idea why they sent it to me. I'm guessing it has to do with my Treo 650 order and/or possibly that I'm in the developer program.

Anyone else know or get it too?
    Units - Unit conversion for webOS!
    Treo 180->270->600->650->Blackberry Pearl->Palm Pre
    I didn't get the book with my Treo 650. When you're done with the book and want to pass it on for others to read, Please email or PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by metsfan
    I didn't quite know where to put this thread... I put it here because I think it has something to do with my recent 650 order.

Anyway, I just got delivered today (Fedex standard overnight) the book On Intelligence, signed by Jeff Hawkins. Did anyone else get this? I didn't order it, and have no idea why they sent it to me. I'm guessing it has to do with my Treo 650 order and/or possibly that I'm in the developer program.

Anyone else know or get it too?
  3.    #3  
    It didn't come with the Treo... I got it today (Thurdsay). My Treo showed up on my Monday.
    I got the book by Fedex yesterday too... It is probably being sent to those who purchased the Unlocked 650
  5.    #5  
    Heh... I wonder if I'll get two because I ordered two unlocked 650s (accidently; browser error).
  7.    #7  
    Damn, that'll teach me not to search first. What was I thinking?
    ya! here! me! got it today
    treo 650: on my hand nya nya nya!
    Yup, I got it yesterday also.
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680