1.    #1  
    Hi everybody

The reason is that the quality on my unlocked gsm t650 is worse than on my nokia,the earpiece volume is to low.
    Global Posts
    451 Global Posts
    Palm III -> Sony Clie 73V + Sony Ericsson 610 -> Sony Ericcson P900 -> Nokia 6600 + IPAQ 4150 -> Treo 650 -> BenQ P50 -> Motorola Q -> Treo 755p -> HTC Titan (Sprint Mogul)
    Global Posts
    232 Global Posts
    that pic is priceless
    I find that believing the universe spontaneously generated, developed self-governing laws, and produced intelligent life all by random, purposeless, material events requires greater faith than I am able to muster.
    Im not with you man, no sirrreee. I'm not with you. <looks around nervously>
    Cingular Treo 650
    Click here to see what's loaded on my Treo 650
    Do you like my dog? Visit his website!!!
    Im NOT with ya.
    Quote Originally Posted by tashkent
    Hi everybody

The reason is that the quality on my unlocked gsm t650 is worse than on my nokia,the earpiece volume is to low.

allright
    go back to your nokia!
    take care and see ya!
    treo 650: on my hand nya nya nya!
    Well, why does anyone hafta be with you? LOL. Just return it and live happily ever after. Ear piece volume and speaker phone volume are common complaints amongst most PDA phone users. Get a back up phone for voice calls. I did. But I keep my PDA phone cuz I'm addicted to being online.
    Yeah, I'm definitely NOT with you. I LOVE my Treo - this thing rocks! Although, I had two freezes on my Treo today; which I've never had since I got it a week ago.
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Unlocked GSM Treo 650 | T-Mobile
    Received: 2/10/2005
    Yea I agree with tonyh. I have a v600 for when I go out to clubs etc. I love the treo but I can't Imagine taking it to the gym, clubs, running etc. but its features are very cool. Glad I waited for the GSM model.
    Not with you either. If it doesn't suit your needs fine, but don't expect everyone to join in.
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
    Right now Im with yah.. Until My 650 arrives from USPS, then your on your own buddy!
    I'm getting special treatment from the missus.....I'm outta hear...I'm not with ya bro...........
    Regards,

2smart4phone
    so..........its 1:11
    lol!
    treo 650: on my hand nya nya nya!
    Funny thing is I returned my Treo 650 and I'm still not with him
    Mine was returned as well for low earpiece volume.