Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Does anyone know if the Treo 700 will be released by the end of 2005? I beleive that palmone released the 650 just to put something new on the market. A real upgrade must be in the works. Palm will soon need to release a smartphone with Cobalt, running internal wi-fi and a much improved internal memory in order to stay competitive with the Pocket PC world. I am a loyal Palm supporter, but I will not upgrade to a 650 especially if a 700 may be less than a year away. Does anyone have any inside knowledge of when the next version will come out?
    I just got my Treo 700 yesterday.....it's great! I love it!
    I'm waiting on shipment of my Treo 850. They say 1-2 weeks.....
    Cingular Treo 650
    Click here to see what's loaded on my Treo 650
    Do you like my dog? Visit his website!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ZBoater
    They say 1-2 weeks.....
    They lie....
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    Just got my Treo 1000, but my checking account still don't have 1000 bucks...

Oh well.
    Quote Originally Posted by OpenIntro
    They lie....
    yeah...mine got here yesterday
    Global Posts
    451 Global Posts
    I got my treo 9000 with the *** warmer and giggle berry jiggler. best PDA ever!
    Palm III -> Sony Clie 73V + Sony Ericsson 610 -> Sony Ericcson P900 -> Nokia 6600 + IPAQ 4150 -> Treo 650 -> BenQ P50 -> Motorola Q -> Treo 755p -> HTC Titan (Sprint Mogul)
    Why does my Treo 7500 still not have WiFi and only 32Mb memory? I mean seriously....GET WITH THE PICTURE PALMONE!
    My Treo 7000 is an abacus
    Quote Originally Posted by SamCraig
    My Treo 7000 is an abacus
    GSM or CDMA abacus?
    I am returning my Treo 1000, who's with me???????

While the included microwave is a nice addition, 700 watts is not nearly enough. Popcorn takes only 2 minutes, but the roast dinner I tried to cook with it took an hour! Give me a break PalmOne. But I love the screen.....
    Quote Originally Posted by tmedia1
    I am returning my Treo 1000, who's with me???????

While the included microwave is a nice addition, 700 watts is not nearly enough. Popcorn takes only 2 minutes, but the roast dinner I tried to cook with it took an hour! Give me a break PalmOne. But I love the screen.....
    tmedia, that's a known issue with the 1000....PalmOne said they expect to have a firmware upgrade for increased wattage within the next 2 years...

good god, why I am still posting in this thread
    My treo 5150 with sextant gps rules!
    My Treo 5000 does a soft reset every time the flux capacitor hits 1.2 gigawatts. Is Bulter causing this?
    Quote Originally Posted by OpenIntro
    tmedia, that's a known issue with the 1000....PalmOne said they expect to have a firmware upgrade for increased wattage within the next 2 years...

good god, why I am still posting in this thread

OpenIntro, my bad - I should have researched it further. It's the unlocked GSM Treo 1000 that has the higher wattage, and I only have the Sprint version...
    The tachion field emitted by my Treo 6000SUX caused a rift in the space-time continuum. Now all my Mad comics show Alfred E. Newman holding a Treo.
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

Avatar courtesy of ButtUglyJeff!
    Does anyone know where I can find an unlocked Treo 1000 for under $999?? PalmOne just raised the price overnight to $2000.
    I love the "stun" function on my new Treo 3235, but the "kill" function only works about 75% of the time. Maybe it's because the "stun" button sticks. Shoddy workmanship, PalmOne, shoddy workmanship.
    I got my Treo 650lx with Linux installed in it. Wow, I wonder if the guys with the Treo 650 PocketPC feel as happy as me. Maybe if I wait another year I could finally get something better that what they sell today. I wonder if I wait two years I'll be getting something better than what I'd have a year from now. Or maybe if I wait 5 years, I'd get something better. Anyway, I'm probably better of not buying anything.
    LOL. You guys are nuts!!!!
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast