Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Quote Originally Posted by evilghost
    Guys, I'm going to start a paypal donation account. It's going to be called "Buy Tundy's Treo 650 back". If we can raise $600 we can buy his Treo 650 back and perhaps he can move on and STFU.

I think PalmOne most likely sells 88 Treo 650's a week, if not more.

You are most generous... but start up something useful like Tundy's fund to buy a Treo 600 and Jabra A210 BlueTooth adapter like I use to use, which operated with flawless performance.

Kinda sad eh? A Jabra accessory which I can buy on ebay for around $20 works better universally with BT headsets and voicedialing than the $600 Treo 650 which was billed to have that capability... are you guys getting this?

Does that not bother u?

It certainly does irk a bunch of Treo 650 users out there... how many does it irk... let's wait and see... we also need to see how good I am at SE rankings and general internet marketing... we shall soon see.

G'night.
    Ok - Hold on...... one second ....

First, we take the funniest thread and Otter, of all people, busts out with the serious remark.

Second -the hating begins and poor tundycentral gets smackup once again (sorry if I added to that)

Then - here he comes - like a snoop at a strip joint, EvilGhost drops it like it's hot.

now a real kicker - tundy fires back and calls EvilGhost casper !?! Yes, casper.

While all of this is going on, The "I hate palm site" gets 253 new members, breaking the 88 a day rule.

I guess it really doen't matter - Tommarrow is Monday and the Old Skool Treo (youknow, the 180 with the bling bling and Lunix based OS) is being released. I hear the screen is all green monochrom - yeah baby
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
    Well thought out and accurately put.

Thank you.

For the record though... how could I possibly care?... we're a bunch of guys who never met and probably never will... I don't know them from Adam... and they really really don't know me...

This is especially evident through the comments I hear. It seems most of these people really truly believe that either "Tundy" has a financial alterior motive (which would logically follow that I have an interest on making money) via what?... PalmOne? ... on the other hand "Tundy" is a P1 hater... and... I guess.. would like to do PalmOne in?

...Sooo which is it?

When I say (repeatedly) that I've owned most Palm devices that have evolved & state emphatically that I love the Treo 600 (and still do)... somehow that would make clear that I'm not a PalmOne "hater" per se.

Is it possible that "Tundy" really does just want to see the Treo 650 come to it's true fruition?

Nah... too easy... no juicy plot in that angle. lol

"No... that's just what they'll be expecting us to do" -Robert Stack, "Airplane" 1980

Enjoy the weather today.

PS: vote with your heart, www.treo650update.com (another shameless plug)

Tundy.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v189/jc120/tundy.gif

Bad Tundy!!! Bad!!!
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by tundycentral
    Well thought out and accurately put.

Thank you.

For the record though... how could I possibly care?... we're a bunch of guys who never met and probably never will... I don't know them from Adam... and they really really don't know me...

This is especially evident through the comments I hear. It seems most of these people really truly believe that either "Tundy" has a financial alterior motive (which would logically follow that I have an interest on making money) via what?... PalmOne? ... on the other hand "Tundy" is a P1 hater... and... I guess.. would like to do PalmOne in?

...Sooo which is it?

When I say (repeatedly) that I've owned most Palm devices that have evolved & state emphatically that I love the Treo 600 (and still do)... somehow that would make clear that I'm not a PalmOne "hater" per se.

Is it possible that "Tundy" really does just want to see the Treo 650 come to it's true fruition?

Nah... too easy... no juicy plot in that angle. lol

"No... that's just what they'll be expecting us to do" -Robert Stack, "Airplane" 1980

Enjoy the weather today.

PS: vote with your heart, www.treo650update.com (another shameless plug)

Tundy.
    HOLY CRAP!@#$ How did you know my name was Adam?
    PalmOne shouldn't release another unit until the can make the 650 work properly. I am going on to my 3rd 650, and went through (4) 600's. What is wrong with the hardware they are selling? Why does it suck so bad? I'm an electronics junkie, having spent tens of thousands of dollars on all sorts of gadgets and I have NEVER encountered such lousy hardware reliability dating back to the Treo 300 through 650. It's pathetic really... What's more pathetic is the 650 remains the best thing going right now. Not to mention the software glitches in this thing.

It's a love hate relationship I've got with my Treo ...
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisutley
    PalmOne shouldn't release another unit until the can make the 650 work properly. I am going on to my 3rd 650, and went through (4) 600's. What is wrong with the hardware they are selling? Why does it suck so bad? I'm an electronics junkie, having spent tens of thousands of dollars on all sorts of gadgets and I have NEVER encountered such lousy hardware reliability dating back to the Treo 300 through 650. It's pathetic really... What's more pathetic is the 650 remains the best thing going right now. Not to mention the software glitches in this thing.

So, you've been through 4 600's and are on you're 3rd 650, and there is something wrong with the device?

Humor me and rehash why your device was replaced so often. I've got about 13 Treo 650's in my organization and I'm the IT Ninja for them. The only one replaced was because butter-fingers dropped his and cracked the LCD.

Tell me why you're getting the Tier I script-readers to so quickly replace your phone under the guise of hardware failure?
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    I don't have too many problems with my 650 either. I think some people expect entirely too much out of their devices. The 600 was out and as soon as they hear a new device is going to hit, its hurry and realease it. If you could have waited another year for the device then maybe it would be perfect. It would also cost alot more and be outdated. If you want the latest and greatest of technology out you have to expect it to be with a few problems. None of which have stopped me from using the Treo for the function which I purchased it for.
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisutley

Hey Chris, 2 things: 1. I think you're referring to the software, the hardware is actually quite spectacular. 2. Have you signed my petition yet: www.treo650update.com... thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v189/jc120/tundy.gif

Bad Tundy!!! Bad!!!
    How politically correct of you.

I approve... kind of.
    Quote Originally Posted by evilghost
    HOLY CRAP!@#$ How did you know my name was Adam?
    Casper... thanks again for not directly addressing anything.. keep that mindless mumbling tradition going bubba... it looks good on ya, hell anything would be an improvement.

13 650's in your organization... would that be a work-release program?
    Quote Originally Posted by B-model
    Ok - Hold on...... one second ....

First, we take the funniest thread and Otter, of all people, busts out with the serious remark.
    Actually I "busted out" in response to your post to Tundy on his site. It reminded me to look at the site. It is not a happening place to say the least.
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

Avatar courtesy of ButtUglyJeff!
    Otter -not hapening at all... BTW Happy Birthday Scooter

Hey Tundy - my post wasn't intended to assist you in your shenanigans.But I think insertions approach was much more creative then mine.

Anyone think the next Treo, the 670??? is for real..
    http://www.palminfocenter.com/view_story.asp?ID=7748
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
    Quote Originally Posted by B-model
    Otter -not hapening at all... BTW Happy Birthday Scooter

Hey Tundy - my post wasn't intended to assist you in your shenanigans.But I think insertions approach was much more creative then mine.

Anyone think the next Treo, the 670??? is for real..
    http://www.palminfocenter.com/view_story.asp?ID=7748
    Scooter thanks you. Or he would if he wasn't sleeping. He woke up long enough to tell me that he had signed some petition against Purina because his catfood didn't taste right today.
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

Avatar courtesy of ButtUglyJeff!
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456