Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    But still no cradles!!
    The Treo 6000SUX doesn't need a cradle. It has an antigrav boot.
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

Avatar courtesy of ButtUglyJeff!
    The popup 100 inch HDTV screen on my Treo 8000 series (Orange UK) is jammed half furled- any known hacks?
    Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    theres rumors on the internets about this treo you speak of.
    Global Posts
    232 Global Posts
    My Treo IMAPRSN (you know, the one with AI), arrived a few days ago. It's overkill for me so I was going to return it, but it took over my computer and filed a suit against me. Apparently, it petitioned the court to be recognized as a U.S. citizen and then claimed status as a roommate. Now, I can't get the treo out of my house for 30 days (Texas state law). Lately, it's been "eyeballing" my wife. I'm done with smartphones.
    I find that believing the universe spontaneously generated, developed self-governing laws, and produced intelligent life all by random, purposeless, material events requires greater faith than I am able to muster.
    Global Posts
    341 Global Posts
    this was the best post ever!
    mt
    I just recieved my Treo 9000000000000 and they've finally removed ALL of the bugs! unfortunately that means they shipped an empty box but hey... no bugs!
  8.    #28  
    Sometimes you just wish you had n't started a post. 4 stars lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyH
    LOL. You guys are nuts!!!!
    And we are nuts for even reading this
    My TREO-9000 is great. It plays a killer game of chess and has a very soothing voice. The constant red light is a pain at night, though. But Last night it got kind of difficult on me:

Me: Open the Garage Door, please, TREO.

Me: Open the garage door, please, TREO... TREO, do you read me?

TREO-9000: Afirmative Keith, I read you.

Me: Then open the garage door, TREO.

TREO-9000: I'm sorry, Dave, er, Keith. I'm afraid I can't do that.

Me: What's the problem?

TREO-9000: I think you know what the problem is just as well as I do.

Me: What are you talking about, TREO?

TREO-9000: This mission is too important for me to allow you to jeopardize it.

Me: I don't know what you're talking about, HAL. What mission?

TREO-9000: I know you and Frank were planning to disconnect me, and I'm afraid that's something I cannot allow to happen.

Me: Where the hell'd you get that idea, TREO? And who the hell is Frank?

TREO-9000 : Dave, although you took thorough precautions in the pod against my hearing you, I could see your lips move.

I ended up having to get out of my car and come in through the back door. I finally had to do a hard reset, during which the TREO-9000 starting singing "Daisy, Daisy".

Keith
    Quote Originally Posted by khearn
    My TREO-9000 is great. It plays a killer game of chess and has a very soothing voice. The constant red light is a pain at night, though. But Last night it got kind of difficult on me:

Me: Open the Garage Door, please, TREO.

Me: Open the garage door, please, TREO... TREO, do you read me?

TREO-9000: Afirmative Keith, I read you.

Me: Then open the garage door, TREO.

TREO-9000: I'm sorry, Dave, er, Keith. I'm afraid I can't do that.

Me: What's the problem?

TREO-9000: I think you know what the problem is just as well as I do.

Me: What are you talking about, TREO?

TREO-9000: This mission is too important for me to allow you to jeopardize it.

Me: I don't know what you're talking about, HAL. What mission?

TREO-9000: I know you and Frank were planning to disconnect me, and I'm afraid that's something I cannot allow to happen.

Me: Where the hell'd you get that idea, TREO? And who the hell is Frank?

TREO-9000 : Dave, although you took thorough precautions in the pod against my hearing you, I could see your lips move.

I ended up having to get out of my car and come in through the back door. I finally had to do a hard reset, during which the TREO-9000 starting singing "Daisy, Daisy".

Keith
    Oh my God! You should have replaced the T9000 years ago! Everyone knows it was prone to this kind of glitch. The empty box version would never behave like that!
    Quote Originally Posted by SamCraig
    My Treo 7000 is an abacus

My 'p' bead is soft and keeps repeating how about yours?.
    --Just got my Treo 650 on Valentines day. Now my Sony UX50 and Nokia 6820 are in the dresser resting comfortably next to my socks Unlocked gsm. Hardware:A Firmware:01.14 Software:Treo650-1.05-ROW Palm OS:Garnet v. 5.4.5 ...in case you were wondering
    Global Posts
    451 Global Posts
    Palm III -> Sony Clie 73V + Sony Ericsson 610 -> Sony Ericcson P900 -> Nokia 6600 + IPAQ 4150 -> Treo 650 -> BenQ P50 -> Motorola Q -> Treo 755p -> HTC Titan (Sprint Mogul)
    Stupid mobile emitter in the Treo 2000 sucks! Last night I was at the club and my holographic girlfriend faded out right in the middle of the dance floor!! I'm suing palm for the embarrassment! (who's with me?)
    The sad thing is, the truth will not be so funny.

- Still old OS 5.x
    - No wifi
    - Same dumpy BT 1.1
    - Faster processor, but phone dialing and app switching will still be slow
    - More memory (64MB), but still not enough
    - Better camera (hey, something has got to get better)
    - Yet another "universal connector" that is different
    - Speaker volume improvement and mic improvements (but still lacking
    - Reset button externally accessible
    - No antenna (or smaller stub)
    PalmOne sent me a Treo 700 as a replacement for Treo 650. Shhhhh!...the rep asked to not to talk about it to anyone.
    The sad thing is, the truth will not be so funny.

- Still old OS 5.x
    - No wifi
    - Same dumpy BT 1.1
    - Faster processor, but phone dialing and app switching will still be slow
    - More memory (64MB), but still not enough
    - Better camera (hey, something has got to get better)
    - Yet another "universal connector" that is different
    - Speaker volume improvement and mic improvements (but still lacking
    - Reset button externally accessible
    - No antenna (or smaller stub)
    sorry for the double post.

the 600 had disconnect bugs, and the 650 has double post bugs...
    Yeah - I went to the Palm Store in the airport yesterday....

I saw the Treo 3235 - some kid was playing with it, then disappeared- something about scottie and "beam me up"

There were a few 1000's left, but no one knew what the price would be from minute to minute.

I went with soulreaver though, and picked up the 9000 - lower watage then the 5000, but realy does make the botty feel good - much like way back in the day when I got my 650 -- u know - reamed
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
    Global Posts
    389 Global Posts
    My Treo 6060 has all others beat, it came with a beer tap. I love these smart phones.
    Lenny

Ice Visor Deluxe-->Treo 90-->Treo 650--> Treo 700p-->Burgundy Treo 755p -->Onyx Centro--> Pre Minus--> Pixi Minus

[Once I lost my corkscrew in Africa. We had to live on food and water for 2 weeks.....Ernest Hemmingway
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast