Uninstall Manager
    DocumentsToGo
    Card Export
    ListPro
    MMPlayer
    Adobe Acrobat Reader
    A Crap Load of Games
  2.    #2  
    I had Causerie beta, but it was causing slowness and lockups so I did a clean install without it. I'm guessing this has something to do with Agendus because that's the only new program I installed yesterday via Sprint's $100 software certificate (thanks to the original poster of that thread).
    that looks like an error running some type of emulator app for one of thousands of games you've got installed on your sd card. it's probably conflicting with another pre-installed or third-party app.
    Nokia 3585 > Moto i60c > Moto i90c > SK Color > Nokia 6820 > Nokia 6230 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > BB 7100 > BB 7105 > BB Pearl > Treo 755p > Treo 800w
    Global Posts
    645 Global Posts
    Try removing all of your apps, and reinstall and use them, one by one.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...431#post567431
  5.    #5  
    Dammit...

I tried calling myself from another phone, and as soon as I picked up, it crashed. This time it was "Fatal Exception."
  6.    #6  
    I found the problem, it was with LightWav.

It seems like you can't set any ringtones to one that is in the RAM if you have an SD card in there. I thought it would solve some of the slowness I was experiencing with LightWav, but it caused resets instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Magubbi
    It seems like you can't set any ringtones to one that is in the RAM if you have an SD card in there.
    Does this include the "card removed" ringer that you have to set if you want your phone to ring while your SD card is removed? I've been having weird resets when trying to dial out, so I'm on a similar hunt to find out what is causing my resets.

-Sabrina
    Quote Originally Posted by sabrina
    Does this include the "card removed" ringer that you have to set if you want your phone to ring while your SD card is removed? I've been having weird resets when trying to dial out, so I'm on a similar hunt to find out what is causing my resets.

-Sabrina
    do you mean the little bleep when you remove or reinsert the sd card? so you're saying that your treo resets whenever someone tries to call you while the sdio slot is empty?
    Nokia 3585 > Moto i60c > Moto i90c > SK Color > Nokia 6820 > Nokia 6230 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > BB 7100 > BB 7105 > BB Pearl > Treo 755p > Treo 800w
  9.    #9  
    Okay, basically...

Ya'll know LightWav gives you the option of converting an MP3 onto your Treo's RAM. There are 2 events that I know of which would need that - when your SD card pops out and when someone calls you when your SD card pops out. In those two cases, it will work if you use ringtones that are on the RAM.

The reset I was experiencing was caused by my attempts to use the ringtones I converted onto the RAM as a "normal" ringtone. Specifically, I set the RAM ringtone to play for "Uknown Caller Ringtone" and "Known Caller Ringtone."

I guess LightWav wasn't expecting people to do that so it resets.
    Magubbi -

Can you elaborate a little more on how and when you were getting this crash?

My T600 crashes almost daily when I dial a stored number -- usually when I'm pressing and holding a key from one of my favorites, but also if I choose a number from the list of recently called numbers (i.e. press the center button from the main phone screen).

I don't have LightWav installed, but I have lots of other stuff.
    Mine seems to crash from time to time when I switch applications. I think it's because of Uninstall. I disabled it and so far no crashes. Also I noticed in the Uninstall menu there's an option to "Delete 'a68k' Files". Is that somehow associated with your "Emul68KCommon.c" error.
    Quote Originally Posted by aznmode
    Mine seems to crash from time to time when I switch applications. I think it's because of Uninstall. I disabled it and so far no crashes. Also I noticed in the Uninstall menu there's an option to "Delete 'a68k' Files". Is that somehow associated with your "Emul68KCommon.c" error.
    I'm using Uninstall Manager - what are 'a68k' files? I'm assuming they're bad so I should execute this every now and then?
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Unlocked GSM Treo 650 | T-Mobile
    Received: 2/10/2005