Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by pdxdude
    The link to the the .prc is currently broken. Anyone know of an alternate download site?
    Its back up.
    Cingular Treo 650
    Click here to see what's loaded on my Treo 650
    Do you like my dog? Visit his website!!!
    I installed the trial of VeriChat, got it working, and then discovered that Versamail began to automatically reset my T650 everytime I tried to retrieve email. I uninstalled VeriChat and the problem went away. I'm glad I didn't pay for it first!
    Verichat has been promising a "Deluxe" version that offers multiple identities for each service...for some time now.

I ask about it every month or so but its still in the works.
    1. HTC Touch Dual Neon 300, Stock Rom
    2. AT&T Tilt (Refurb) with DK.8 Rom (collecting dust)
    Quote Originally Posted by MVT
    Verichat has been promising a "Deluxe" version that offers multiple identities for each service...for some time now.

I ask about it every month or so but its still in the works.
    Umm... Verichat premier beta has been working great for me for the last 3 weeks or so. If you ask them nicely...
    Geez....I thought I was on their A list too....

<tears>
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaylord Focker
    I downloaded causerie and the interface seems to be much easier to use, the only thing that sucks is you cant dl or send pics or files, but other than that, the interface is way better than verichat. Please post if you think im wrong, I dont want to make a wrong purchase
    Try it for awhile first. Verichat has much better stuff "under the covers" (faster latency, etc.), and the interface is easy to get used to. Many features I requested it turns out are already in there (just start typing a contact to find him/her, etc.)

Causerie looks better out of the box, but doesn't hold up over the longer term.
    Finally tried the free Treo Messenger for Yahoo preview tonight. Very slick! The only issue I had was the first time it tried to connect it caused a reset. Since then, everything has been smooth so far.
    Quote Originally Posted by cglaguna
    I am on the I Love Verichat chat with you guys. I use it alot, I love the file drop, helps when stupid MMS is down and fun to use. I chat with my friends on SideKicks all the time.
    have you used the AIM on the sidekicks? can verichat even compare? I don't wanna be dissapointed, I fear the SK2 has spoiled me
    Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"
    Quote Originally Posted by CPcrazyfly
    have you used the AIM on the sidekicks? can verichat even compare? I don't wanna be dissapointed, I fear the SK2 has spoiled me
    IMO, Verichat is much much better.
    I'm loosing messages on Verichat. Has anyone else experienced the same problem? It's really annoying.
    Pager > Nokia ???? > Nextel i1000 > Nextel i1000 plus > T-Mobile Sidekick (B&W) > Nokia 3650 > Treo 650 GSM Cingular - Bought via TreoCentral (Feb 2005)
    Quote Originally Posted by CPcrazyfly
    Well the aim compares but everything on treo else blows sidekick away. If I remember SKII is only AIM. With Verichat you have 4 choices AIM, ICQ, Yahoo and MSN. and share pictures via aim, i can't rem if skII does that.

SMS on sidekick is stupid, I cna't believe there is no chat funtion with SK II.

Picutres are much better on Treo and displayed better on Treo. Me and a group of my friends, 5 total went to Vegas with a SKII, Treo 650 Cing, and a Treo 600 Cing.

I could take pictures and blog them immediately, "Splash Blog." Photos were very good much better than SKII and 600 (of course)Everyone asked to borrow my phone for internet, blazing speeds with EDGE.
    I love the video too, very cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by cglaguna
    Well the aim compares but everything on treo else blows sidekick away. If I remember SKII is only AIM. With Verichat you have 4 choices AIM, ICQ, Yahoo and MSN. and share pictures via aim, i can't rem if skII does that.

SMS on sidekick is stupid, I cna't believe there is no chat funtion with SK II.

Picutres are much better on Treo and displayed better on Treo. Me and a group of my friends, 5 total went to Vegas with a SKII, Treo 650 Cing, and a Treo 600 Cing.

I could take pictures and blog them immediately, "Splash Blog." Photos were very good much better than SKII and 600 (of course)Everyone asked to borrow my phone for internet, blazing speeds with EDGE.
    I love the video too, very cool.

the Sidekick II actaully has Yahoo IM as well...anyway, im currently selling the SK2 cuz i like the 600 and only having to carry one device!
    Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"
    Has anybody tried the AOL 3.2.1 client on a 650? Does it work?

Also, do you have to pay the $35 to ty Causerie? Standard or Premier?

Thanks
    I am trying to long into my Yahoo messanger and my user id has an _ in it. How do I make that on a Treo? Thanks!
    Did you try Option - S and then the Alt button?
    Thanks! I just got the Treo 650 a few days ago and there is so much I don't know how to do on it. Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by korndog
    Also, do you have to pay the $35 to ty Causerie? Standard or Premier?

Thanks
    There's a 15 day trial for Causerie (I think you get to use all features in Premiere...
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Quote Originally Posted by mg48
    I got VeriChat with my free $100 of software from Sprint. It works great right away. Easy setup.
    Is VeriChat still available with this offer? I'm looking at the listing of software titles and don't see it.

Thx for any info.
    Quote Originally Posted by mg48
    I got VeriChat with my free $100 of software from Sprint. It works great right away. Easy setup.
    My coupon code does not work at http://sprint.handango.com. Wonder how it worked for you. Can you please give me the URL where you bought this software. Thanks.
    Global Posts
    645 Global Posts
    Any Sprint owners willing to use some of their handango code to try out the regular AIM? or AOL?
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast