Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    has anyone tried this program? i would like it to know how it compares to 2day or datebook

thanks for your responses
    Global Posts
    313 Global Posts
    I couldn't live without it.
    Henry L lazarus hlazar@netaxs.com
    www.netaxs.com/~hlazar/
    www.netaxs.com/~hlazar/god.html
  3.    #3  
    do you have any issues ?my only one so far is when i get a sms and dont read it right away it doesnt show on screen as unread sms?
    It's one of the best apps out there.

Love it.

No issues.
    There are 3 things I have to do to make Agendus Pro work right on our 650's. Details have been posted many a times, but to summarize:

Don't use 'Mute in Meetings'
    Don't let Agendus handle alarms
    Don't use the native SMS program to receive

Quote Originally Posted by specbz
    do you have any issues ?my only one so far is when i get a sms and dont read it right away it doesnt show on screen as unread sms?
    PIII,PIIIx,V,Vx,M505,M515,TT,T3,650,700p=>>iPhone
    There's more to life than technology....but not a whole lot more
  6.    #6  
    hey you guys who are experienced with this program i have a few questions
    how do you read the attatchments that are sent on agendus mail i keep getting a message i dont have a vewier also when i get an sms it does not show up as read or unread like my emails please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    It's great...and my name is Ted Hitler. On the Daily Show with Bob Stewart!
    Global Posts
    151 Global Posts
    Agendus is great. DateBk is good but i think the version 9 is really good. Especially made well to interface with D pad!!
  9.    #9  
    please answer my question if you are able
    1. Do you have DTG installed?
    2. So how does it show up? Is it coming in on the native SMS program or do you have Agendus Mail handling it. I'd be curious about the former as this causes the device to reset

hey you guys who are experienced with this program i have a few questions
    how do you read the attatchments that are sent on agendus mail i keep getting a message i dont have a vewier also when i get an sms it does not show up as read or unread like my emails please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  11.    #11  
    i took dtg off because of resets . ihad it set up to have agendus mail handle and could not open attatchments. i have also had many resets since installing agendus pro it does a lot of cool things but may not be worth all the hassels of making the phone so unstable.
    anyone that is usingthis program with no issues i would be interested in your feed back

thanks,joel
    I recently bought Agendus and tried it for a coupole of days and aside from the 'Today' screen and the waether plugin I think it's pretty useless personally. It doesnt seem to offer anywhere NEAR as many customizations as Datebk5. I wish I could use just the today screen and weather plug in and dump the rest of it. I mean on a basic level if you are on the today screen and tap an appt should it not go to that appointment? Datebk does.....oh well I'll keep playing with it, maybe i'm missing something in the sparse settings tab...

Steve
    Global Posts
    341 Global Posts
    how to go from beyond contacts to agendus?
    i dont have my calander in palms calander, BC handles that, how can i sync the info to get it into adgendus? what is the best way to migrate the info?thanks
    mt
    ?? It does on ours.... ??

PS. The 'sparse' settings in each view is a supplement to the detailed preference settings....

Quote Originally Posted by turbosteve
    I mean on a basic level if you are on the today screen and tap an appt should it not go to that appointment? Datebk does.....oh well I'll keep playing with it, maybe i'm missing something in the sparse settings tab...

Steve
    I've posted my resolutions many many a time. The three steps I described earlier in this thread should do the trick. If not, PM me.

anyone that is usingthis program with no issues i would be interested in your feed back

thanks,joel
    Global Posts
    341 Global Posts
    anyone??
    Quote Originally Posted by mtgmt
    how to go from beyond contacts to agendus?
    i dont have my calander in palms calander, BC handles that, how can i sync the info to get it into adgendus? what is the best way to migrate the info?thanks
    mt
    I had some reset and other compatibility problems with Beyond Contacts when I went from the Samsung i500 to the Treo 650, so I bought Agendus Pro. I had no difficulty switching data at all. I use Outlook as my desktop personal data manager, and the installation program from Agendus linked to Outlook and displayed everything just as it should. The only change I had to make that wasn't specifically mentioned in the Agendus setup instructions was to set the Beyond Contacts conduit in HotSync Manager to "Do Nothing" as default. Once I had Agendus Pro installed on the Treo, I deleted the Beyond Contacts files from the Treo and I was good to go.

I'd recommend that you HotSync your Beyond Contacts data files one last time and then back them up to a safe location on your hard drive. That way, if you do have a crash or some other error, you can restore the BC stuff and be back where you started.
    Global Posts
    341 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by copwriter
    I had some reset and other compatibility problems with Beyond Contacts when I went from the Samsung i500 to the Treo 650, so I bought Agendus Pro. I had no difficulty switching data at all. I use Outlook as my desktop personal data manager, and the installation program from Agendus linked to Outlook and displayed everything just as it should. The only change I had to make that wasn't specifically mentioned in the Agendus setup instructions was to set the Beyond Contacts conduit in HotSync Manager to "Do Nothing" as default. Once I had Agendus Pro installed on the Treo, I deleted the Beyond Contacts files from the Treo and I was good to go.

I'd recommend that you HotSync your Beyond Contacts data files one last time and then back them up to a safe location on your hard drive. That way, if you do have a crash or some other error, you can restore the BC stuff and be back where you started.
    thank you so much.
    mt
    Don't use 'Mute in Meetings'
    Don't let Agendus handle alarms
    Don't use the native SMS program to receive
    Did the above 3 and Agendus still crashes on me. There is not 1 thing that causes Agendus to crash other then using it for more then 1 minute although going from the Contacts view straight to zLauncher via the Home button seems to cause it to crash most of the time.

Incidently, I'm using Verichat in "always on" mode which sends SMS messages to Verichat when someone wants to start a IM chat session. Perhaps this is what is causing Agendus to crash since although Agendus Mail is set as the SMS client, Verichat probably intercepts SMS messages first to determine if it is a IM chat request.

Anyone else with Verichat "Always On" via SMS mode have issues with Agendus 9.02?
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoko
    Incidently, I'm using Verichat in "always on" mode which sends SMS messages to Verichat when someone wants to start a IM chat session. Perhaps this is what is causing Agendus to crash since although Agendus Mail is set as the SMS client, Verichat probably intercepts SMS messages first to determine if it is a IM chat request.
    I haven't had any crashes with Agendus, but I don't have Verichat installed. You might try uninstalling it and see if that is causing the conflict. You can always load it back.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast