1. KLR
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    When I synched my Entourage address book (computer overrides handheld) with my 650 all of the address street listings changed from "home" to "work" in the Treo. All of the other info and categories etc. was fine and stayed where it was supposed to be.

Anyone have the same problem or any idea how to fix this?

Thanks.
    That goes for Apple AddressBook as well. It's a limitation with the Palm and the Mac. You'll have to live with it for now.
    <body bgcolor="#ffffff">
    <p><font size="-2" color="#4684ff" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"><b>imageone</b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"> &#x2022; current - <b>PowerBook G4 - Mac OS X - white iPod video 60GB - Treo 650 - 700p (Sprint)<br>
    </b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular">retired - Visor Deluxe - Visor Prism - Kyocera 6035 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Blackberry 7250</font></p>
    </body>
    But if the contacts in entourage are listed with a work address, will those sync at all?

syncing with address book, they wont? only home addresses will sync.

very very annoying.
  4. KLR
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsmoke
    But if the contacts in entourage are listed with a work address, will those sync at all?

syncing with address book, they wont? only home addresses will sync.

very very annoying.
    Yes, for Entourage if there's only a work address it goes into the work address field on the Treo.

I set my "custom fields option" in the conduit settings for Entourage to actually be the 4 fields for the second address (work) if there is one in the address record. When I do a sync, it will change the home address to "work" and then put the 2nd address (if there is one) in the 4 custom fields on the Treo. The info is there but it's just bugs me that it's listed in the wrong category.

I haven't done a sync where the handheld overwrites the computer because I'm afraid it will change all of my fields in my address book on my computer like it has done on the Treo. If anyone knows if this will or won't happen I would really like to know.