Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I am curious what your firmware version is (for Palm OS and Applications) and if you have had any of the regular issues?
  2.    #2  
    Palm OS v.5.4.5
    Applications v.5.2H

Originally had Fatal Exceptions with Phone, but now have "HALRadioAcDc.c, Line 441, Host wake not asserted in time" soft resets associated with Applicaitons about four to six times a day.
    same...
    treo 650: on my hand nya nya nya!
    same here. I bought it two days ago and no resets yet.
    Mine is from Hong-Kong and working in Switzerland with Orange:
    Firmware 01.14
    Software Treo650-1.05-ROW
    Hardware A
    Global Posts
    341 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenslair
    I am curious what your firmware version is (for Palm OS and Applications) and if you have had any of the regular issues?
    where to find this info please?
    mt
    Quote Originally Posted by mtgmt
    where to find this info please?
    mt
    Go to "option>phone info" from the phone application.
    I am in USA I ordered my phone (GSM unlocked) straight from palmone on Feb 3rd
    Using Cingular Network
    Firmware: 01.14
    Software: Treo650-1.05-ROW
    Hardware: A
    My palm soft resets itself about 6 times a day
    Quote Originally Posted by kalelrojin
    I am in USA I ordered my phone (GSM unlocked) straight from palmone on Feb 3rd
    Using Cingular Network
    Firmware: 01.14
    Software: Treo650-1.05-ROW
    My palm soft resets itself about 6 times a day
    I think you should try a hard-reset, rename your backup on your PC and re-install soft one by one...
    I have no reset anymore since I did it !
    Global Posts
    586 Global Posts
    My firmware isn't listed - interesting...
    Vince
    Quote Originally Posted by vinman
    My firmware isn't listed - interesting...
    Vince
    did you check with your sim card in or if you use sprint FW is not listed, software is
    Firmware: 1.04
    Software: Treo650-1.02-CNB

I have an ATT Treo 650. What does the CNB stand for?
    Interestingly enough, I have relatively old versions (Firmware 1.04, Software 1.02-CNG) but I have had almost no problems with the phone.

Sure it has reset a few times, but always when something insane happens like a VeriChat alert popping up while my mail is being retreived. I also think the phone speaker volume (when in a normal call, not speakerphone or headset) is a little low. But on the whole, I've had a great and stable experience. Maybe the software got worse in later reivsions?

spartanrob: I'm going to guess that CNB stands for "Cingular Blue" which is what Cingular calls their division which used to be AT&T.

Justin
    Thanks monitron. I echo your comments. knock-on-wood, my phone has been great.
    I don't have a "firmware" listed either. My Treo says "Software: Treo650-1.03 SPCS".
    Dana A. Max, Psy.D.
    Licensed Psychologist
    Palm III, Palm IIIc, Palm m515, Treo 650, Centro
    dmax...did you read my earlier post in this thread?
    Well....actually I did read the entire thread, but obviously my brain was not engaged at the time...sorry. Thanks for pointing it out again! I think was totally present and accounted for on this second reading.
    Dana A. Max, Psy.D.
    Licensed Psychologist
    Palm III, Palm IIIc, Palm m515, Treo 650, Centro
    I'm on 1.04 from Cingular as well. No problems yet, *knock wood*
    Global Posts
    586 Global Posts
    now its listed! I've got 1.04 and Cingular v1.02. Guess I'll be watching for an update - even though the thing is working fine so far...
    Vince
    Former long term user of the Treo line, then on to the HTC 8125/8525. Now I have graduated to the iPhone. For the first time since getting my first Treo 600, I am not constantly scanning the web looking for a better converged device.
    I seem to have gotten an early FW, even though I only purchased mine a week ago. FW 1.04; SW 1.02-CNG
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast