1.    #1  
    I just realized the switch that controls the treo's speaker had moved slightly out of the ON position but not to the OFF position, yet the speaker was disabled. Is there a screen icon that you can activate to indicate the switch position?? it would be great if it could always be on top...

Can anyone help in this area?? Thanks in advance..
    --Just got my Treo 650 on Valentines day. Now my Sony UX50 and Nokia 6820 are in the dresser resting comfortably next to my socks Unlocked gsm. Hardware:A Firmware:01.14 Software:Treo650-1.05-ROW Palm OS:Garnet v. 5.4.5 ...in case you were wondering
    Quote Originally Posted by roonolium
    I just realized the switch that controls the treo's speaker had moved slightly out of the ON position but not to the OFF position, yet the speaker was disabled. Is there a screen icon that you can activate to indicate the switch position?? it would be great if it could always be on top...

Can anyone help in this area?? Thanks in advance..

THere was an app for the 600 called Treo Sound Off or something. It will put a big circle with a line thru it on the screen when tunred on. It was VERY USEFUL. However, the aurthor said he will wait till he gets his 650 unitll he converts the app.

You can use 2day also,(from shsh.com) and it has an icon that will appear.

Regards, Matt
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Burkhardi
    THere was an app for the 600 called Treo Sound Off or something. It will put a big circle with a line thru it on the screen when tunred on. It was VERY USEFUL. However, the aurthor said he will wait till he gets his 650 unitll he converts the app.

You can use 2day also,(from shsh.com) and it has an icon that will appear.

Regards, Matt

Thanks, Matt!
    --Just got my Treo 650 on Valentines day. Now my Sony UX50 and Nokia 6820 are in the dresser resting comfortably next to my socks Unlocked gsm. Hardware:A Firmware:01.14 Software:Treo650-1.05-ROW Palm OS:Garnet v. 5.4.5 ...in case you were wondering