1.    #1  
    I transferred some pictures and video taken with the Camera app of my GSM unlocked Treo 650 to my Powerbook by copying it to a SD card and than using Missing sync. I could not view the pics or the video with any app I have. It would not import into iPhoto or Splash Photo.

Anyone knows what to use to view it?

thanks
    have you try the standard treo sync with the cd installation? I sync with my ibook, the photo & video is transfered to your movies and photos folder in the finder. no need for additional software
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by amenxyz
    have you try the standard treo sync with the cd installation? I sync with my ibook, the photo & video is transfered to your movies and photos folder in the finder. no need for additional software
    I am using Missing Sync and iSync and I checked the Media conduit is ON and I even turned the Backup caputure photos/voideos ON, but I can't find the pics or video anywhere on my Powerbook. I don't see any way to specify the folder where it goes, but I looked in the Pictures folder, there's folder called Palm Photos with my user name folder and Expansion and Handheld folder, but nothing goes in. No video either. Could it be a problem with Missing Sync?
    thanks
    Related problem to this... In my upgrade to the new Sprint firmware I seem to have lost my photos from Palm Desktop. Fortunately I've got BackupBuddy but don't know which DB to restore.

Any thoughts?
    "There has always been a tension in conservatism between those who favor more liberty and those who want more morality. But what's indisputable is that Bush's 'compassionate conservatism' is a move toward the latter - the use of the government to impose and subsidize certain morals over others. He is fusing big government liberalism with religious right moralism. It's the nanny-state with more cash." -- www.AndrewSullivan.com
    Bump. Anyone have any thoughts on this?
    "There has always been a tension in conservatism between those who favor more liberty and those who want more morality. But what's indisputable is that Bush's 'compassionate conservatism' is a move toward the latter - the use of the government to impose and subsidize certain morals over others. He is fusing big government liberalism with religious right moralism. It's the nanny-state with more cash." -- www.AndrewSullivan.com
    Mount the card on the desktop with Missing Sync, then just drag them over to your desktop, or into Iphoto. Easy as that. No syncing needed. Just treat the mounted card like any other HD.

You might also search your Mac using the EXACT name of the photo on the SD card.
    Last edited by rkevwill; 03/28/2005 at 11:26 AM. Reason: adding line