1.    #1  
    I have been playing with my new Treo650, and I really like the upgrade from the 600. My one problem is that the 600 used to have an option in the Calendar application to "Duplicate item" (Menu->Duplicate Item :menu: Y). This was really helpful for me in my line of work. I am an attorney, and often my hearings get continued at court. Previously court staff would give me the date, I would check the day in Calendar to see if I was free, then go back to the current day, hit "duplicate item" and set the date/time to the new date/time. Now, on my 650 this menu option is GONE. I now have to re-type the data for the appointment (I also put the case# in the notes screen of the appointment).
    Any solution for this (aside from installing new software)?

TIA!
    You can go to the old appointment and click on "details." From there you can change the date/time of the appointment without having to retype. From the details screen you can also click the menu button and it gives you the option to copy. I have not used it, but you can give it a try and see if it works for you.
    We are all dead, we just don't know it yet.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks for the reply, but copy within the details screen does nothing.
    Also, I want to create a duplicate of the appointment on the new date (so I have a record of the current appointment).
    Thanks for the help, though
    Handspring used a feature limited version of Datebk+. Since PalmOne took over, they've gone back to the standard Palm Calendar program. Most people who have used Datebk+ prefer it. You can get the full featured Datebk+ here:

http://www.pimlicosoftware.com/datebk5.htm

You can try it out for free. Make sure you download release 5.1b-p7, which has fixes specifically for the Treo650. The link for it is located on the right side of the page, under the download graphic. IT's labelled in red: V-5.4 Maintenance Release is REQUIRED for Tungsten T5/Treo650 to sidestep Performance & Stability problems in the PalmOne software.

HTH,
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.