1.    #1  
    I'm am doing a fresh install on my 650 which I just got from scratch so I can document the order I install applications so I know the order to re-install anything at a later stage.

My question is does anyone know what these application are in the "C:\Program Files\palmOne\Add-on" folder:

DocsToGo.prc
    DSLib.prc
    DXTGAttachmentPlugin.prc
    SheetToGo.prc
    SS_P2P.prc
    WordToGo.prc
    WP_P2P.prc
    WTGFontPackage.pdb

I am assuming they are all Document To Go 7 applications that gets installed when you load the Desktop software that comes with the 650...Is this correct?

There is also a MMUpgrade.prc and ..Add-on\VersaMail 3.0\MMUpgrade.prc file I think these is some type of upgrade to VersaMail but I'm not sure why there is 2 different files, they are different sizes, anybody got any ideas?

BTW: no unexpected resets as yet, except the 2 I did myself to start fresh myself

palmOne Treo 650 Unlocked GSM / Axalto 64k SIM / Cingular Nation 900 w/ Rollover / MEdia Net Unlimited /

Phone Info: Firmware: 1.14 / Software: Treo650-1.05-ROW
    Accessories: palmOne Cradle Kit for Treo 650 / Free 128MB SD from palmOne / Cardo Scala 500 BT Headset / Krusell Classic & Horizontic Case / Brando Screen Protector
    On The Way: ???

Yeah, that's all Docs2Go stuff.... Dunno what the mmupgrade does, but all the MM stuff except for one file belongs to VersaMail.