1. set
    For quite some time, I've been jotting stuff down in various 'sticky notes' prgs.

Wouldn't it be really cool to have a sticky notes program that interfaced with the palm desktop memo database and presented all of the memos as separate sticky notes... and would allow one to add/edit/delete those notes? The entry/retrieval method through Palm Desktop leaves a lot to be desired and it just seems that a 'postit' style interface would work well.

Anyone?
    Anyone?
    http://ha7.seikyou.ne.jp/home/unlimi...ome/index.html

This launcher allows you to set up 'stickies' like the macOS. Interesting, but i haven't tried it and it might be right for you.

3. set
    A launcher isn't exactly what I had in mind. I'm thinking of a desktop postit note application that uses the palm memo pdb file for storage. Or at least a better way of getting memo's into palm desktop.

I remember speaking to the folks at Actioneer (excellent solution for getting appts and todos into the palm) and they supposedly have plans to inplement some sort of address capture as well. They may as well add a memo feature, since they'd already be interfacing with 3 of the 4 main palm databases.

If you only need one direction (Sticky note to memo) then BugMe has a feature that will create a memo item from your sticky note.

It does not work the other way as far as I know.
  5. set
    Ok... allow me to elaborate...

Post-It style notes on the PC desktop linked to the palm desktop memo pdb file.

NO software on palm device required.

An app that will behave just like any other desktop postit style prg, but use palm desktop's memo database as a data source.

I don't think the prg exists... Actioneer will make todo's and appointments, address grabber will grab and parse contact info into palm desktop, but I might be SOL on the memo thang.

When using the supplied PocketMirror software to sync with Outlook, the MemoPad memo's become Outlook notes which are close to being Post-Its.

------------------
    MarkEagle - Ice is nice!