1.    #1  
    Periodically, I've noticed that the volume levels on my phone have been resetting themselves to zero. Specifically, I've noticed then when I put the phone on and take it off the charger. Randomly, it occurs sometimes during the day for no reason it all it seems.

Why and how do I prevent this?

It's really buggin me b/c I have to check to be sure the volume is set or else I end up missing calls/text msgs.
    Last edited by gotty; 02/16/2005 at 11:51 PM.
    Did you get a solution to this? I have the same difficulty.

Another thread identifies Phone Technician's Funky Ringer as the culprit. I had that running and have turned it off to see if it fixes the problem.
    Last edited by Preston; 04/30/2005 at 01:29 AM. Reason: Found additional information
    I've started having the same issue lately -- and I've never had Funky Ringer. It's kind of pissing me off because I'm missing calls I need to be taking.

Any ideas?
    Quote Originally Posted by DallasAtty
    I've started having the same issue lately -- and I've never had Funky Ringer. It's kind of pissing me off because I'm missing calls I need to be taking.

Any ideas?
    Removing funky ringer was the problem on my phone. Do you have any other ringer substitute program?