1.    #1  
    Just could not keep up with this unstable POS (Palm One Smartphone) device...so I got rid of it and I am now back to my good o'l Treo 600. It was a tough call as I really like some of the cool features including the screen and bluetooth for syncing.

But what good is a gadget if it constantly keeps resetting!
    take care dude
    treo 650: on my hand nya nya nya!
    Sorry to see you go man. But I'm definitely not with you. Don't want to get wacked again....

Cingular Treo 650
    Click here to see what's loaded on my Treo 650
    Do you like my dog? Visit his website!!!
    Global Posts
    451 Global Posts
    One less person posting a "Who's with me?" thread.
    Palm III -> Sony Clie 73V + Sony Ericsson 610 -> Sony Ericcson P900 -> Nokia 6600 + IPAQ 4150 -> Treo 650 -> BenQ P50 -> Motorola Q -> Treo 755p -> HTC Titan (Sprint Mogul)
    Well, I didn't even try to get the GSm650, but had the CDMA 650. I understand how you feel.
    Haven't had a single issue.

Hope you're happy with your 600.

To each their own.
    Unlocked P1 T650 + 12" Powerbook + Scion xA = Happiness
    Quote Originally Posted by IamFromFuture
    Just could not keep up with this unstable POS (Palm One Smartphone) device...so I got rid of it and I am now back to my good o'l Treo 600. It was a tough call as I really like some of the cool features including the screen and bluetooth for syncing.

Try an unlocked with Tmobile
    Loving every minute
    ---------------------------------
    Eagerly waiting for my first reset on my Treo 650.
    Amem. This is another me too. Who's with me? you guys crack me up :P
    Quote Originally Posted by IamFromFuture

I'm sorry to hear about your problem. If you did a proper install and carefully screened the T600 apps that you transferred to the T650, it should be ok. In that case, I suspect it is your device that needed to be replaced.
    I have my Cingular T650 for only a week and I don't think I could go back to the T600.

Oh well, you can always get another T650 a few months from now. By then all patches would have been released.
    Ed
    Visor Deluxe, Prism, Visorphone, Treo 270, Treo 600, Treo 650, and am eagerly waiting for the next generation Treo...but wait...is that the iPhone????
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by Treo Rat
    ...Oh well, you can always get another T650 a few months from now. By then all patches would have been released.
    I'll give it another shot when I get my Unlocked Treo 650 GSM from viennachannels (VC); maybe PalmOne is waiting for the patches to fix all the bugs before they release the phones to the road show attendees!