Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I was so excited today where I know the PuroLATER finally ships the package and arrives..so I go home tonight and found out it's a small box...and light in weight...feel weird..open it..

it's just a travel charger...where the hell is my Unlocked 650!!!!

In the box, there's an invoice..showing some other ppl's shipping address...and on the box...puroLATER put a new label at the border for my tracking..but underneath it, it's actually showing another address...can't imagine!!!
    Last edited by sonson; 02/17/2005 at 06:35 PM.
  2.    #2  
    anyway, I feel so pissed off now.....after waiting for purolator to take almost a week to ship to my door....and what P1 called Overnight shipping......I just know that the guy who got my unlocked 650 must be so happy!!!
  3.    #3  
    I just called P1..the girl said they'll ship me another one..but DON'T GUARANTEE when will they ship out..tmr or later!!!!!! AND I'll have to wait another 7 days for the PUROLATER to ship to me!!!!!! MAN!!!! When the new 650 arrives again, I'll just ship back this stupid travel charger to them!!!!!

I'm really so pissed off now!!! where everyone in there got their 650 already!!!!
  4.    #4  
    So whoever found out that they received my original 650 for free...one should say thx to me.
    Thx dude, it rocks.. Can you overnight me my charger though?
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Joebar
    The charger should go to BC, Canada..where I'm in Ontario...just can't imagine..ppl don't check the label on the box...where the two labels are having two different address.

Well..the guy with the charger order will need to wait for 1-2 weeks as I'll return it after I get the 650.
    That really sucks, but it sounds like it was Purolater's fault, not palmOne.
    Units - Unit conversion for webOS!
    Treo 180->270->600->650->Blackberry Pearl->Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    450 Global Posts
    hahahahahahhaa

thanks for the laugh
    Quote Originally Posted by Joebar

merciless mf
    --Just got my Treo 650 on Valentines day. Now my Sony UX50 and Nokia 6820 are in the dresser resting comfortably next to my socks Unlocked gsm. Hardware:A Firmware:01.14 Software:Treo650-1.05-ROW Palm OS:Garnet v. 5.4.5 ...in case you were wondering
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by metsfan
    That really sucks, but it sounds like it was Purolater's fault, not palmOne.
    Well...it's more easier to deal with P1 than Purolater.
    Quote Originally Posted by sonson
    Well...it's more easier to deal with P1 than Purolater.
    Oh I know, thats where you should go for the replacement. Just don't blame P1 cause the shipping company screwed up.
    Units - Unit conversion for webOS!
    Treo 180->270->600->650->Blackberry Pearl->Palm Pre
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by metsfan
    Oh I know, thats where you should go for the replacement. Just don't blame P1 cause the shipping company screwed up.
    What I'm mad with P1 as what they advertise as overnight shipping as the only option to canadian..and it'll actually do ground shipping for 7 days... I asked for Fedex..but they never ship fedex to canada.

And I hope they'll send me a NEW unit..and not REfurblished.
    sonson..im in the same boat as you..except mine came defective..send me a new one...not refurbbed you dunces!
  14.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by hofo_mofo
    sonson..im in the same boat as you..except mine came defective..send me a new one...not refurbbed you dunces!
    sorry to hear that too...I didn't need to hold the phone for 60 mins..as I called the CS with the order status option...it's much faster since I have problem with the shipping...

Anyway, at this point...I still haven't got any updated email from them...I think starting tmr, I'll keep calling them for status..
  15.    #16  
    Well...I just called P1 CS again...as I didn't receive any email..I just double confirmed about my status..and yes...the gentleman told me it shows the item will be reshipped...as soon as it happens, I'll receive a new email...

Now, I really hope they'll ship it out tmr...so that I can receive it next wednesday.....

I now understand how their overnight purolator shipping works....as long as P1 uses DHL ground shipping to the border (where it takes 3-4 days)..then when the package is passed to purolator...the purolator will really do the overnight shipping afterward whether it's by air or ground if closed by.

This lesson tells me that I'll not trust purolator shipping from US..where the tracking time only begins when the package passed border. I definitely love Fedex..but P1 will never ship Fedex away from US..hate it.
  16.    #17  
    Update to my case....

I called P1 in afternoon and asked if they'll ship out my new 650 or not....then the nice gentleman told me that there's no such re-ship thing.....what the hell..in my mind...

I explained to him that this is what I heard and confirmed with my last two calls yesterday....he explained to me that he needs to place a new order..and have to refund the old order....sigh....but he's so nice that he'll try to talk to the board/manager to have my order in higher priority and try to process it tonight if possible...(well....he's just a sales...and this is more like a sales words to comfort any customers) but anyway, I got a new order number...and don't know when will they actually process my new order and ship...all I hope is to receive it before March...sigh...

As for the travel charger, he said he'll mail me a return label via USPS and when I get it, just return it...

Can't imagine the girl and man who talked to me last night...where they confirm my re-ship and told me that I don't need to re-order and just use the same order number..and expect to receive a new email with new tracking information!!!!!!!!!!!
  17.    #18  
    It's Feb 18 now...two days after I received the wrong shipment...P1 still hasn't processed my new order....still showing "Order Received"...I feel like 'back to the past' again where we were all waiting for the backordered altogether.
    Sounds like ordering from P1 is a nightmare, and exchanges are even worse. I think for a device having a 50% or greater chance of being buggy it is better to pick up the phone at a store and simply return it there. I know you can't get the unlocked version that way, though.

If it makes you feel better, ordering a replacement from Cingular's telesales is not much better, unless you charge the full price of the replacement on your credit card. That way Cinguar will take its time refunding you the original charge.
  19.    #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyH
    Sounds like ordering from P1 is a nightmare, and exchanges are even worse. I think for a device having a 50% or greater chance of being buggy it is better to pick up the phone at a store and simply return it there. I know you can't get the unlocked version that way, though.

If it makes you feel better, ordering a replacement from Cingular's telesales is not much better, unless you charge the full price of the replacement on your credit card. That way Cinguar will take its time refunding you the original charge.
    The fact is..I'm in Canada....Rogers in here will only release the locked phone in this April or May...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast