Page 1 of 11 123456 ... LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Yes, I am posting a message discussed elsewhere on TC, but it is big news for Sprint users. See this thread:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...8&page=1&pp=40
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    thanks for the link
    darn my number isn't in there yet.. is there lots of good software?
    wow, thanx. I just bought 60.00 worth of apps,THANX
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    Thanks for the link.

Be sure to read the post by turbosteve. He describes how to select any software from the Handango site rather than just from the 87 applications available on the Sprint site.
    Thank you so much for posting this here or I would have missed it! I have just spent a good deal on new apps, but there are several I'd still like to try and buy. Woo hoo!

-Sabrina
    Thanks for the link. I was still able to get it even though my account was activated more than a year ago.
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    Is this for 650's that were puchased through Sprint themselves or any Sprint dealer? Pretty close to purchasing a 650 through the TreoCentral store and was wonder if this counted as well...
    Global Posts
    684 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gantry
    Is this for 650's that were puchased through Sprint themselves or any Sprint dealer? Pretty close to purchasing a 650 through the TreoCentral store and was wonder if this counted as well...
    It currently works for any Sprint phone number and apparently some Verizon numbers as well. The deal is clearly fubared.
    Everyone should get in on this deal while they can....

I kind of think Sprint OWES us this after reportedly holding the ROM update for so long (plus the fact a lot of us payed FULL price on the damn thing as loyal customers versus new customers that paid less than $350
    Great find! However, some caveats:

1. The Sprint/Handango page wouldn't accept any input from me when loaded in Firefox. With IE, it behaved as expected.
    2. The first time I put in my phone number and e-mail address, the site responded that my certificate number wasn't yet available. I put it in a second time, and it came up. If at first you don't succeed...
    3. On the next-to-last page before the download list, the site asks for your phone model/brand. There's no chpice for the Treo 650. The 600 is as close as you get.

Kind of wish I had known about this before I bought Agendus Pro at retail, but it's still a good deal.
    Schwing!!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by copwriter
    Great find! However, some caveats:

1. The Sprint/Handango page wouldn't accept any input from me when loaded in Firefox. With IE, it behaved as expected.
    2. The first time I put in my phone number and e-mail address, the site responded that my certificate number wasn't yet available. I put it in a second time, and it came up. If at first you don't succeed...
    3. On the next-to-last page before the download list, the site asks for your phone model/brand. There's no chpice for the Treo 650. The 600 is as close as you get.

Kind of wish I had known about this before I bought Agendus Pro at retail, but it's still a good deal.
    Same for me on all 3 points, but all the working reg codes came thru in the email.. A lot of people in the other thread have problem #2.. odd.

My total came to $99.84! woohoo

Thx for the tip Heber.... I didn't catch that other thread, and I'd been scanning "new posts" all day at work today.
    First post here

So far this forum has rewarded me with $100 worth of software and a 128MB memory card. Neither of which I would have EVER known about on my own. Thanks Guys
    Global Posts
    571 Global Posts
    $100.00 Bump
    Oh yea. $100 today and the 128k card last month...really a great forum!
    Charliec
    Another $100 dollar Bump-

Heberman -- thank you for putting this thread up on the hardware page- I would totaly missed-

If your reading this and haven't taken advantage of this yet -- GO NOW!!!!!! Read the other thread - it explains how to get the programs, get additional program (sprint limits your selection), and, if you have multiple lines, you can get more then $100 (I've recieved $200)

Go Go Go Go !!!!
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
    Quote Originally Posted by B-model

Heberman -- thank you for putting this thread up on the hardware page- I would totaly missed-

If your reading this and haven't taken advantage of this yet -- GO NOW!!!!!! Read the other thread - it explains how to get the programs, get additional program (sprint limits your selection), and, if you have multiple lines, you can get more then $100 (I've recieved $200)

Go Go Go Go !!!!
    And not even multiple sprint lines- it took my BellSouth home phone number! I figure I own a 650 and a 600, so it works out. Plus, I had $10 leftover and bought a $10 tsunami relief donation off handango's checkout page. So, not all the money went to me
    WOW! Thank you so much to the person who posted the link. As someone said earlier if using Mozilla Firefox you may have to try more than once to get your code. I bought mine at CompUsa in early December and still qualified. Obviously you don't need to have bought your device from Sprint.
    Quote Originally Posted by B-model

Go Go Go Go !!!!
    $300 here...rock and roll.
Page 1 of 11 123456 ... LastLast