Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast
    geeky, uhhh crooks and theives? I don't think you actually derseve the promotion either since you just admitted you got your phone in december. Gift certificates are for people who purchased their phone after January 16, 2005.
    Quote Originally Posted by nicegoogly
    geeky, uhhh crooks and theives? I don't think you actually derseve the promotion either since you just admitted you got your phone in december. Gift certificates are for people who purchased their phone after January 16, 2005.
    Slow your roll!

I submitted my purchase date in my email to Sprint and I did not lie about anything. It could have been confirmed if needed by Sprint in my records.
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    Just like everyone else who mistakenly recieved gift certificates in their e-mail, multiple gift certificates, and were called theives and saying "Sprint could have" didn't defend them either.

"Slow your roll." hehe, how kitsch.

I believe you made a point about those that "deserve" the gift certificates. It's funny how everyone was so wrong for loading up the gift certificates when the site shut down, now it is take advantage of Sprint time again. You were one of those complaining about being left out the other day, when the promotion, in fact, never applied to you. Hmmm....
    Not so nicegoogly,

Get a life, stop stealing and trying to justify it.

I know bottom feeders will always be there, it's almost amusing that you seem to be trying to ease your conscious by coming to this thread time and time again polluting it with your posts only further illuminating your character.

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    My conscience is clean, I purchased my unit after the appropriate date. All I am saying is that you call others theives for getting by lax Sprint customer service by putting in invalid numbers and clicking repeatedly. You got by through a lax customer service rep instead of lax website design. My point is clear: don't call others theives or abusers when you are no different. I'll slow my roll when you know your role. Save the psychobabble for your children. I am an attorney, I already have no morals or character worth saving.
    I am still trying to get a gift code for this promotion. Each time I get
    "The Sprint PCS phone number you entered is not a valid phone number. Please check your phone number again and re-enter for validation"
    Just sent a message to the complaint box at Sprint, let's see what they say, if they answer at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by nicegoogly
    I am an attorney, I already have no morals or character worth saving.
    Lol, that explains it!

Once again, what a great line you comeback with.
    too much sexual tension inthe air! you two get a room
    Quote Originally Posted by GeekyMom
    I got my code today and downloaded:

Snapper
    Datebook5
    BettyBoop Crush
    Hidden Word Puzzle

Total: $99.75

P.S. My purchase date was in December!
    How do you guys find Snapper mail and other titles in the list of 87 free (in the deal) software ?

Everytime when I go to the original list (not the offer site) containing Snapper, it does not allow the coupon but the same coupon works on the other site.

Just wondering ?
    Treo, I love you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    It looks like they just added #9. I checked this after I saw your post, Mooch.

Sure would be nice if someone would donate some of their multiple codes to those of us that missed out. *not holding breathe*

I am going to send a polite email to Brian to see if he will grace me with a code as well. Wish me luck!

9. In order to qualify for this promotion you must:
    Be an active Sprint customer
    Have activated with one of the eligible devices on or after 01/16/05
    Have switched or upgraded to one of the eligible devices on or after 01/16/05

The devices that are eligible under this promotion include: Treo 600, Treo 650, Samsung i500, Samsung i600, BlackBerry 7750, Pocket PC 6600, Pocket PC 6601 and the Toshiba 2032.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMooch
    I'm curious as to how thay can impose this term since it's not listed in the posted Terms and Conditions of the offer.

SPRING PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS (AS OF 2/22/05)
    1. Your gift certificate number is valid from until June 30, 2005. No claims will be accepted after this date.

2. The Handango titles offered are subject to availability and Sprint/Handango reserve the right to substitute an application for that of an equivalent or higher value.

3. Titles and gift certificates are not transferable in-store and no cash alternatives are available.

4. Each gift certificate number is unique and only valid one per customer.

5. All instructions and software-specific materials given with in-store materials and on this promotional website are part of the terms and conditions.

6. By claiming the application titles you will be deemed to have read and accepted these terms and conditions and any subsequent modifications or changes.

7. The terms and conditions on this web page do not affect your statutory rights, which cannot be excluded or restricted according to law.

8. This offer is not open to employees of Sprint, Handango, its agents and retail staff or anyone connected with this promotion.

http://sprint.handango.com/sprint-pr...1B75B1X29964A1
    Last edited by woofytexan; 02/24/2005 at 11:59 PM.
    anybody can tell me what is the trick in getting snapper mail and other software not included in the original 87 titles.

I've the coupon but can not use it.
    well im a crook and theif i dont care. I got $800 and you dont. LMAO imma use it all myself too. Quit being a sore loser. I bet if you had the chance you woulda got it also.

To everyone complaining about people getting $ stop your just jealous that you missed out. Thats the truth if you dont like it keep it to yourself. No need for bashing. Your just being immature and the proof is in the way your acting. Im sure people are old enough to know right from wrong. If they choose wrong so be it.

I got my $ im living with it. And enjoying all my free apps. If I find a $1 on the floor imma keep its just that plain and simple!

enough is enough im done.
    You have to have to go to sprint.handango.com & select ANY software you want. you have all titles
    Quote Originally Posted by michael82574
    well im a crook and theif i dont care. I got $800 and you dont. LMAO imma use it all myself too. Quit being a sore loser. I bet if you had the chance you woulda got it also.

To everyone complaining about people getting $ stop your just jealous that you missed out. Thats the truth if you dont like it keep it to yourself. No need for bashing. Your just being immature and the proof is in the way your acting. Im sure people are old enough to know right from wrong. If they choose wrong so be it.

I got my $ im living with it. And enjoying all my free apps. If I find a $1 on the floor imma keep its just that plain and simple!

fair enough
    gOING ON THE REGULAR SPRINT.HANDAGO SITE DOES NOT ACCEPT THE CERTIFICATE.
    Quote Originally Posted by michael82574

I'm not a sore loser, and certainly not jealous of people like you. The difference between you and me is that I do not want anymore than the $100 promised to Treo users. I have $800 and a lot more and I didn't get it by getting my hands dirty.

Finding a dollar on the floor is not the same as digging around trying to get something that was not intended for you.

I agree it would be nice if people would keep their feelings to themselves sometimes but it is guys like you that first chose to brag about your exploits here. And that I feel demeans this board and threatens programs like this for everyone.

18.    #178  
    I'm with Geekymom on this one. Completely.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    Quote Originally Posted by GeekyMom
    I have $800 and a lot more and I didn't get it by getting my hands dirty.
    Best quote ever! You are completely right GeekyMom, stealing is stealing is stealing. When someone says you can have $100 of stuff and you take $800, that is stealing. If I put 8 $100 bills under a sign on the street saying "take one" and you take all, that's stealing.

As Michael said, he is a thief and a crook.
    You guys are taking this way to serious, If you got it great, If someone got it 1-8 times that's their choice why are you arguing? What can you possibly gain?
    "They say my ghetto instrumental detrimental to kids, as if they can't see the misery in which they live." Krazy -Tupac Shakur

"Should we cry when the pope die? My request, we should cry if they cried when we buried Malcom X." Blasphemy - Tupac Shakur
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast