Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast
    I sent an email to the brian guy. My code is expired. we shall see
    I clicked on the link and enter all my info and the say my number is invalid.......what's up with that? I even sent them an email and never got a response.........and this was before they added all the bs stipulations.
    Says my code is invalid. Also, I'm unable to click on the links on the Sprint page...
    Treo 700p, 650p 600p, 300p, IIIc, III, Vx, USR Palm Pilot, Newton Message Pad 130, Newton Message Pad 120, (Was there a MP 100?), HP Calculator, Pencil and Paper, Chisel and Rock ....
    This is the greatest tc post ever known to man. Thanks you so much yall.

just a quick heads up, I emailed support, thought I was bummed out from all abusers. Brian emailed me back and told me to try and access the site on 2/25. by chance today i tried to get access, and yess! it works. Try to get access Now! before the well runs dry.

Just got:
    Ptunes
    Mmplaya
    and some other goodies. $98.34 not too shabby
    I also got an email saying to try the code on 2/24. So we'll see...
    That be tomorrow
    I used the code just now and it worked. I downloaded Splashwallet Suite, 995 Solitaire, 995 Mahjong, and PuzzleBobble. It all came to 99.85. I guess I still have 15 cents to play with.
    I got my code today and my total came to $99.75

P.S. My purchase date was in December!
    Last edited by GeekyMom; 02/25/2005 at 08:22 AM.
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    I just used my code that said it was expired. Looks like the 24th came faster.

I bought:

Tetris Game Pack
    zLauncher
    Aces No Limit Texas Holdem
    Splash ID
    Zlauncher Windows XP theme

Total: $101.38 - $100 cerfitcate. So i paid $ 1.38 for everything.
    my code works now!!
    I am glad for those of you who had codes that they now work, but what about those of us who never had a code?

Quote Originally Posted by GeekyMom
    I got my code today and downloaded:

Snapper
    Datebook5
    BettyBoop Crush
    Hidden Word Puzzle

Total: $99.75

P.S. My purchase date was in December!
    GeekyMom, when did you e-mail for your code? I e-mailed them (that SoftwarePromotion email address) Sunday night 2/20/05 so the 3 business days they say on the website for reply has just ended yesterday - Wednesday 2/23/05 and no reply. I emailed them again last night.

tc
    PS: course I did email them using Versamail...maybe that's the problem - lol
    Quote Originally Posted by texascanuck
    I am glad for those of you who had codes that they now work, but what about those of us who never had a code?

GeekyMom, when did you e-mail for your code? I e-mailed them (that SoftwarePromotion email address) Sunday night 2/20/05 so the 3 business days they say on the website for reply has just ended yesterday - Wednesday 2/23/05 and no reply. I emailed them again last night.

tc
    PS: course I did email them using Versamail...maybe that's the problem - lol
    I emailed Sprint initally on 2/18/05 and when I heard nothing I emailed Brian on 2/22/05. I got a response on the same day that evening.

I think it is sad the inconsistencies I'm seeing regarding the issurance of these codes. I read that codes were not given to early adapters yet I received a code and I'm an early adapter.

My advice is to be polite when you email Brian, the squeaky wheel gets the oil or -- it gets tossed.

Just my .2

P.S. I'm still waiting for my registration codes for Snapper and Datebook so it's not Allgood yet.

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    Am i missing somthing ? I bought my 650 from a sprint store (not a 3rd party) a month ago and the site says my number is not valid ?
    For any that think you should get this deal even if you did not purchase during the promotion period I wonder if you feel:

• You should get a free headset if you didn't get one? Since some people got a free headset with their purchase a while back.
    • You should get the early adopter discount if you were not a part of that deal?
    • You should get the same deal on a car purchase the lowest guy gets because you don't want to "haggle" for a price. You want the world to be "fair"?
    • If you buy a Treo 650 accessory or software at price X and later the price drops you deserve a discount?

There is a very small violin playing for you....
    Last edited by darnell; 02/24/2005 at 10:08 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by riekl
    Am i missing somthing ? I bought my 650 from a sprint store (not a 3rd party) a month ago and the site says my number is not valid ?
    In my case, my number had not been imported into their database. LOL, and I brought in Dec.

Email them at the email address listed in the form, be nice and chill. I know we all want the code and I think everyone who deserves one should be the first to receive them. Then maybe the crooks and theives.

I purchased my 650 in the middle of November when it first came out. I emailed Brian (very polite) but never heard back from him. But yesterday evening, bingo, my number was valid! I immediately got my software.
    Used my code that was invalid since the abuse started, used it today, it worked!!! SWEET!
    All my codes worked fine.
    Time to load up again people!! Cash in those gift certificates before Sprint shuts down this free SW machine again. Consider this to be the $100+++ rebate offer for existing customers that we never received. Don't feel guilty whatsoever about cashing in more than 1 coupon. $600 Treo 650 + $600 free SW......even steven. Yeah baby!!
    Quote Originally Posted by peletourneau
    Don't feel guilty whatsoever about cashing in more than 1 coupon. $600 Treo 650 + $600 free SW......even steven. Yeah baby!!
    Always interesting when people justify their own wrongdoing....

If you felt paying $600 was a rip off you should not have purchased to begin with!
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast