Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by treoneo
    I finally got Snappermail code but only after emailing them & forwarding a copy of email receipt
    I bought the premier ed which one did you get? It said wait 2 days for the code. So thats maybe why you didnt get it right away.
    I first bought like 50.00 in software from the sprint/handango site using my coupong code. I then read the post about how to get into the regular handango site to access all their software and I was able to buy software that wasn't on the limited apps from the sprint/handang site. I think I still got around 20.00 left. I couldn't believe that we got 100.00 to use, that was great
    Quote Originally Posted by njchris
    To call it a work around is like saying Handango made a mistake and you are working around that. In reality you are trying to get MORE free than you are entitled to (ie; stealing). How greedy does someone have to be to do this?
    I'm not calling the second click on the "Request Gift Certificate" button and getting multiple codes the "workaround." I'm talking about the workaround used to access the larger listing of software. In this case, the workaround allows you to access hundreds of titles (maybe even thousands) instead of the limited 87 titles you get from hitting http://sprint.handango.com/redemption. I'm not an abuser. Please don't assume that everyone who posts to the thread is.
    I just used up my entier coupon purchasing quicknews through the regular handango site. Thanx to everyone who posted this.
    I tried mine tonight...got 'it has expired'!! But it says its valid for several months!!

I emailed them...so bummed out...
    Global Posts
    125 Global Posts
    I was wondering if anyone has been able to get a certificate number since they re-opend the site? I keep getting an invalid number for both my lines.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffany
    I tried mine tonight...got 'it has expired'!! But it says its valid for several months!!

I emailed them...so bummed out...

I got my code on the 16th, tried using it today and received the same "expired" notice. Bummed out too....
    I just got an email back from Sprint on the software offer.

I am sorry, but in order to qualify for the $100, you must have
    activated your phone on or after 01/16/05.

Brian Gorzney
    PCS Marketing
    Sprint Business Solutions, Emerging Mid-Markets

bastards!
    Well that really stinks on several levels, not the least of which is that I dont think the site, even now, says anything like that and it certainly didnt when a lot of people put in their requests.

Moreover, if anyones "deserves" a break on software, it is the early-adopters that have had to put up with the teething pains of the 650.

Glad I saw the notice on TC the very first day and got my software before they shut things down.

Hate to say that I, along with others, saw this one comming, both got my certificate and got the software downloads ASAP.

Quote Originally Posted by woofytexan
    I just got an email back from Sprint on the software offer.

I am sorry, but in order to qualify for the $100, you must have
    activated your phone on or after 01/16/05.

Brian Gorzney
    PCS Marketing

bastards!
    I'm curious as to how thay can impose this term since it's not listed in the posted Terms and Conditions of the offer.

SPRING PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS (AS OF 2/22/05)
    1. Your gift certificate number is valid from until June 30, 2005. No claims will be accepted after this date.

2. The Handango titles offered are subject to availability and Sprint/Handango reserve the right to substitute an application for that of an equivalent or higher value.

3. Titles and gift certificates are not transferable in-store and no cash alternatives are available.

4. Each gift certificate number is unique and only valid one per customer.

5. All instructions and software-specific materials given with in-store materials and on this promotional website are part of the terms and conditions.

6. By claiming the application titles you will be deemed to have read and accepted these terms and conditions and any subsequent modifications or changes.

7. The terms and conditions on this web page do not affect your statutory rights, which cannot be excluded or restricted according to law.

8. This offer is not open to employees of Sprint, Handango, its agents and retail staff or anyone connected with this promotion.

http://sprint.handango.com/sprint-pr...1B75B1X29964A1
    That shouldread Sprint, not Spring...damned thumbs...
    I'm on a shared plan with Sprint (Two 650's and a 600) and I activated my phone around 2/7/2005. I tried to get the code through the website and it would not let me so I e-mailed them last night. I just got my code this morning and I spent like 98.70
    Sprint.....u suck
    <center>Ultimate portal
    www.WebOnYourCell.com
    I emailed since I activated on 2-4 (more than 14 days ago!). Below is the email that I got back about 5 minutes after I sent it to them. Some decent Sprint support.

Possibly a fix coming at the end of the month
    Please re-visit the validation site on 03/01/05 and your issue will be resolved.

Thank You

Brian Gorzney
    PCS Marketing
    I was told that my phone number was not eligible by the site, so I sent an e-mail to the address on that page... and in one day I got an e-mail back with a code to use But I haven't been able to get around just selecting from the few apps on the Sprint Handango site.
    Robert
    Please visit my moblog, Robert-O-Rama
    I wrote Sprint last last week and still have not received my code. It really annoys me that they did not seem to think this whole promotional project out very well in terms of site security or compliance with their own stated offer.

Just wrote them again. But they are pretty tacky if they are trying to cut out early adapters since this was not indicated in the offer. I purchased in December.
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    I sent an email to that address too. So far, I've been ignored. Not surprising, they must have the same knuckle dragging mouth breathers handling the tech side of this promo as they have answering the questions on the phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by GeekyMom
    I wrote Sprint last last week and still have not received my code. It really annoys me that they did not seem to think this whole promotional project out very well in terms of site security or compliance with their own stated offer.

Just wrote them again. But they are pretty tacky if they are trying to cut out early adapters since this was not indicated in the offer. I purchased in December.
    That's strange that they would answer me back so quickly, but just ignore some other people. I guess I got lucky. This is who e-mailed me from Sprint... Gorzney, Brian P [SBS] Brian.P.Gorzney @ mail.sprint.com
    Robert
    Thanks, but the (Brian.P.Gorzney @ mail.sprint.com) email address does not want to work.
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by GeekyMom
    Thanks, but the (Brian.P.Gorzney @ mail.sprint.com) email address does not want to work.
    Did you take out the spaces between the @?
    Robert