Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    147 Global Posts
    Hub - No problem running them from the SD card.
    - Fushigi
    Did anyone that got SnapperMail yesterday ever get their registration code? I got it very early in the morning but still not code has arrived
    Well, it isn't perfect and it makes me crazy, but I still do love my Treo!
    Sprint Treo 650 CDMA
    I am assumming if you have a history file in your browser cache, you can go to a direct link that will not give you the site is down message.... there you can see your codes will no longer work. I am sure thats how people are finding out there codes are bad.

-CK
    Quote Originally Posted by hub
    I had not been on this site for a few weeks and just happened to look yesterday and got my certificate (bought about $89.00 worth). My question is: Can any of these programs be run from the SD card or do they all have to be loaded on the 650? You may recall we have that memory issue. LOL
    It really depends on the program. There is nothing special about the free programs (they are the same as the ones you pay for).
    The site is up and running but the codes no longer work.
    I've been getting a "site unavailable due to maintenance" message for the past couple of days when I use the http://sprint.handango.com/validation link. I noticed some of you were able to get the certificate yesterday. Anyone else having the same problem?

I just got my Sprint 650 about two weeks ago and am still playing around with it.

Thanks!
    I finally got Snappermail code but only after emailing them & forwarding a copy of email receipt
    Global Posts
    907 Global Posts
    Still waiting 2 days later for lousy flight status tokens for Worldmate 2005...All this for $7.95.
    I think the Sprint and Handago will eventually honor genuine customers. Once we contact the CS with all the info, they may provide with another certifcates.

But is for sure, all other certificates which were issued earlier will no longer be honored.

I wonder why people keep on getting new certificates worth thousand dollars. There were only few software only availabe to buy out of their original thousands of titles.

It was getting too obvious for them to miss that.
    Treo, I love you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    neilweinrib, there were workarounds to accessing the full software listing. People were able to buy software which was not listed in the limited site that you were forwarded to after clicking on the "Continue" button on the page with your (now invalid) code.
    Quote Originally Posted by treoneo
    I finally got Snappermail code but only after emailing them & forwarding a copy of email receipt
    Same here, got my snappermail code today.
    For that guy who bragged that he got $800 in certificates-I think it's hilarious that you didn't use them & now they are all cancelled! Hahahah. I used mine right away! I got 1 years subscriptions to Vindigo, Handmark Express, Mapopolis, Streetfinder!! hahaha
    Global Posts
    907 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by treoneo
    For that guy who bragged that he got $800 in certificates-I think it's hilarious that you didn't use them & now they are all cancelled! Hahahah. I used mine right away! I got 1 years subscriptions to Vindigo, Handmark Express, Mapopolis, Streetfinder!! hahaha
    Seriously, he had to have known that this wasn't going to last until June. Both Sprint and Handango see a massive spike in traffic and don't investigate? I think most of us knew the free ride wasn't going to last more then 24 hours....turns out we were right.
    It looks like the link is back up, I entered my information into it, but it says my phone number is not a valid sprint pcs number. I am going to have to email sprint to get my coupon.
    Sprint has foundout : itries to use it now and it says that the promotion code has EXPIRED
    I'm also having the "phone number is not valid" problem.

I'm confused. After scanning this entire, thread, was this whole thing a sham or something? Will I get my $100 in free software?
    so why does this site work still if it won't accept numbers? If the promo was over they'd take that site down
    Global Posts
    475 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rhong
    neilweinrib, there were workarounds to accessing the full software listing. People were able to buy software which was not listed in the limited site that you were forwarded to after clicking on the "Continue" button on the page with your (now invalid) code.
    To call it a work around is like saying Handango made a mistake and you are working around that. In reality you are trying to get MORE free than you are entitled to (ie; stealing). How greedy does someone have to be to do this?
    The Sprint Handago site is back up now. It would not take my SprintPCS cell number so I emailed them as others here on the site have done in responding to this glitch in their program. The message said that we should receive a response within 3 days.

Quote:

"The Sprint PCS phone number you entered is not a valid phone number. Has it been 14 days since you purchased and activated one of the eligible program devices? If not, please check back when this timeframe has passed. If you have waited the appropriate amount of time and purchased an eligible device, please send an e-mail to the following address SoftwarePromotion@mail.sprint.com. Within your e-mail please provide your name, phone number, date of activation and your device purchased. A response will come back to you within three business days"
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    I had codes from the other night that i have bought $300 in programs so far. So i would try the codes from the other night. Mine seem to work.
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast