Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    send them an e-mai, I did with pdanet and they send me everything I needed.
    l
    I don't think they will prosecute, they have egg on their face right now and it would cost more money to go after people at this point. Unlike the music industry, their resources are better spent fixing the hole, which they apparently did. I still don't know who could get thirty thousand in software form handango, or would even want that much.
    treoneo -- Snappermail came at 2:47am
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
  4. jes
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    Doh. The one day I do not check out Treocentral.com is the day that I miss a $100 opportunity!!! Sure could have used ZLauncher for my memory issues.
    dang it! I missed out on snappermail! This sucks for real...
    Quote Originally Posted by michael82574
    if you keep clicking the button when getting your gift card. You will get extra $. I just got $800 LMAO.. i think its a glitch in the system. You gotta just keep clicking before it confirms your phone #. Click fast over and over.
    Congratulations on screwing this up for us non-criminals.
    PEG N760C>Treo 600>iPaq4350>Zaurus SL-5600>Zaurus SL-6000L>Treo 650
    Damn i didnt buy any programs But i have the codes for the gift cert. I went to buy something and nothing to buy... I wonder if we will be able to use our codes....
    I see that the Sprint/Handango site is currently "down for maintenance." Looks like they're hip.
    Quote Originally Posted by copwriter
    I see that the Sprint/Handango site is currently "down for maintenance." Looks like they're hip.
    you think sherlock?
    It says that my code which is unused has expired...
    Treo 700p, 650p 600p, 300p, IIIc, III, Vx, USR Palm Pilot, Newton Message Pad 130, Newton Message Pad 120, (Was there a MP 100?), HP Calculator, Pencil and Paper, Chisel and Rock ....
    They put a stop to any code that has not been used yet. If you enter a code you will get "The promotion code 'XXXXXXXX' has expired."
    Looking for a way to earn additional income? One that allows you to not only market services people use everyday, but the services of the future too? This opportunity provides outstanding earning potential with ongoing training and support. You are in business for yourself but never by yourself. Stop imagining and start living.

Independent Representative
    Carl Brooks
    carl@techloyal.com
    http://www.techloyal.com
    Hmmm i wonder what we have to do..I knew i shoulda bought all my things last night! there goes $800
    Folks, I know you've heard me rag on them before, but I just couldn't pass this one up. This is perfect and typical for Handango.

The site is not a Sprint site. True, this was done through a partnership with Sprint for sure, but Handango handles EVERYTHING in this transaction (driven from handango.com). How do I know? Been there, done that. Bought "Palm One" software (upper right hand corner -- "powered by Handango"). TRIED to get support from Palm. Ha. TRIED to get support from Handango (email only BTW, and it takes over 2 weeks). Double Ha. TRIED to talk to a live body. Triple Ha. CALLED American Express and got my money back for the software. Priceless.

IMO - Handango deserves to lose their tails. If this site had still been up tonight, I would have gone there just to take another $100 out of their pocket. Obviously the bet is that if they give you $100 of free software, you'll stay and buy more. But trust me, once you try to resolve a problem - you'll never be back.

Ah - I feel much better now. I don't for a second think someone actually charged up to $5,000 (or even more) worth of $29 Palm programs on the site, but for just a split second - I had on a BIG smile. http://discussion.treocentral.com/im...lies/smile.gif
    KitMoni
    new message on the site!
    "Thank you for visiting Handango!
    We appreciate your patience as we
    update our site. Handango will be
    available momentarily, please check
    back soon."

Looks like i get to spend my free money real soon!
    Looks like i get to spend my free money real soon!
    My bet is those codes won't work... They'll show as expired.
    wow . . . abuse cost everyone this time, especially if legit codes don't work.

kind of afraid of that so I bought my software the 1st day. got $400 worth (4 legit Treo 650s)
    Thanks for whoever bought more than they are suppost too. I am mad that I missed this post the other day. I really wish I could have purchased snappermail. SO unfair, but I can understand why they cancelled it.
    Global Posts
    316 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldfinger
    Thanks for whoever bought more than they are suppost too. I am mad that I missed this post the other day. I really wish I could have purchased snappermail. SO unfair, but I can understand why they cancelled it.
    Actually if you purchased snappermail, you too would have been "cheating" Sprint/Handango. I don't think it was one of the selections(can't really remember). I did get Agendus Pro, eWallet & list Pro
  19. hub
    Global Posts
    222 Global Posts
    I had not been on this site for a few weeks and just happened to look yesterday and got my certificate (bought about $89.00 worth). My question is: Can any of these programs be run from the SD card or do they all have to be loaded on the 650? You may recall we have that memory issue. LOL
    new message on the site!
    "Thank you for visiting Handango!
    We appreciate your patience as we
    update our site. Handango will be
    available momentarily, please check
    back soon."
    I'm not sure what site you're going to, but even after clearing cache I still see the same heartwarming message:

"This site is currently unavailable due to maintenance issues. Please check back again soon. We apologize for the inconvenience."

This is at: sprint.handango.com/validation. Same site?
    KitMoni
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast