Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    What's the best password storage program?
    Treo 700p, 650p 600p, 300p, IIIc, III, Vx, USR Palm Pilot, Newton Message Pad 130, Newton Message Pad 120, (Was there a MP 100?), HP Calculator, Pencil and Paper, Chisel and Rock ....
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by IamVincent
    What's the best password storage program?
    Check this thread.
    Handango is down... at lest the sprint promo version... me sad
    if you keep clicking the button when getting your gift card. You will get extra $. I just got $800 LMAO.. i think its a glitch in the system. You gotta just keep clicking before it confirms your phone #. Click fast over and over.
    How did that $800 spree go??? did it work??
    this is to goodto be true. I'm waiting for the feds to kick down my door any minute. Sprint has to be losing thousands!!
    Guys guilt got me...I deleted some apps I downloaded using ficticious #'s. Its amazing how severely flawed this system is. You can put any info at all and get unlimited s/w for free. Sprint HAS to see this as fraud...that alone was enough for me to chicken out and remove the apps I essentially 'stole.' Hell, I even had trouble sleeping last night ....Good luck to those who continue to abuse this promo...
    Global Posts
    475 Global Posts
    I'm happy got backupbuddy pro and dose a day dilbert.

Got the PDA game classics and Asia... too bad the sound doesnt work on the 650 yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by ericshmerick
    Guys guilt got me...I deleted some apps I downloaded using ficticious #'s. Its amazing how severely flawed this system is. You can put any info at all and get unlimited s/w for free. Sprint HAS to see this as fraud...that alone was enough for me to chicken out and remove the apps I essentially 'stole.' Hell, I even had trouble sleeping last night ....Good luck to those who continue to abuse this promo...

It keeps working and generating invoice with zero cost...there is no cc approval, so it's open season.

Sprint will consider this a big goof, or they may have done it intentionally.

If they come back to me, I will be glad to give them the software back.

But I severely doubt that will happen.

Free Agendus, Docs2Go, QuickOffice, Beyond Contacts, Splash Suite, Games, wow...best deal I've seen.
    I legitimately got $400 for the 4 treo's I have so I have no guilt. But it seems that there is only a menu of 87 titles on the sprint promo site. I can't use the coupons on the other sprint/handango site nor on the regular handango. I am not complaining but I can't find $400 worth of software in the 87 titles that I really need. Is this correct?
    3 Sharp Wizards (who can remember the model #'s anymore?) -> REX -> PalmPilot -> PalmPilot w/1 MB Upgrade -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm m505 -> Treo 90 -> Treo 600 (Sprint) -> Treo 650 (Sprint) -> Treo 700p (Sprint) -> Treo 755p (Sprint) -> Centro (KB & Batt too small) -> Treo 755p & Black Centro

Current "essential" programs: Chatter, 2day, TakePhone, SplashID, PalmPDF, 4Cast, DA, GoogleMaps, BackupMan, PowerHero, KeyCaps, LudusP, mSafe, TextPlus, VolumeCare, ePocrates, zLauncher.
    You could get subscription to vindigo, handmark express, rand mcnally maps...
    Where did you see that? I see only 87 software titles.
    3 Sharp Wizards (who can remember the model #'s anymore?) -> REX -> PalmPilot -> PalmPilot w/1 MB Upgrade -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm m505 -> Treo 90 -> Treo 600 (Sprint) -> Treo 650 (Sprint) -> Treo 700p (Sprint) -> Treo 755p (Sprint) -> Centro (KB & Batt too small) -> Treo 755p & Black Centro

Current "essential" programs: Chatter, 2day, TakePhone, SplashID, PalmPDF, 4Cast, DA, GoogleMaps, BackupMan, PowerHero, KeyCaps, LudusP, mSafe, TextPlus, VolumeCare, ePocrates, zLauncher.
    Quote Originally Posted by gadgetfreak
    Where did you see that? I see only 87 software titles.

you can get anything on the regular handango site, just got to be a little creative (ok you don't have to be that creative, but it can be done).
    Can you please explain how?

simply goto the handango website, fill your cart, then use the browsers back button to go back to the sprint cart...

Please don't abuse this guys. It's very easy to get carried away, but technically if you do this more times then you have phones it's fraud. They have no specific agreement beyond that. Don't make them raise their rates!
    Looks like the abusers got the promo taken down. Pomo is now dead.
    abusers are losers.
    Well, the site has been "down for maintenance" all afternoon.

What do you think that means?

K
    I am soooooooooo happy that I took advantage yesterday.
    Promo cannot be dead...they are most likely fixing for the exploit that the abusers were using... the offer CLEARLY states good until 04/09/2005 ... so no worries.
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast