Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast
    Global Posts
    475 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SoufSidah09
    You guys are taking this way to serious, If you got it great, If someone got it 1-8 times that's their choice why are you arguing? What can you possibly gain?
    I guess as much as you gain by posting that. But if someone posts something about what they did, people can respond with their opinions too.
    The better question is what can we lose?

By people taking more than was planned as part of the promotion it cost the involved companies more. Meaning higher prices for us all. Maybe even somebody loses their job as part of a budget cut. Yes it all has a bottom line and abuse hurts everyone in the end!
    My question is... hypothetically, if I used $300 of certificates and the developer of a program has not sent me a serial code yet, can I email him for it???? :-D
    Why do you need permission from someone here to email the developer? Just do it and see what happens. If you don't get jack-squat, you're not "out" anything.
    I emailed Bryan and he never replied. I guess he is sick of us.
    You guys are taking this way to serious, If you got it great, If someone got it 1-8 times that's their choice why are you arguing? What can you possibly gain?
    Because it's wrong, and people need to know the difference between right and wrong.
    My code just worked : )
    Treo 700p, 650p 600p, 300p, IIIc, III, Vx, USR Palm Pilot, Newton Message Pad 130, Newton Message Pad 120, (Was there a MP 100?), HP Calculator, Pencil and Paper, Chisel and Rock ....
    i received an email from sprint/handango saying that the codes are now active again
    Treoing & Loving it
    yes just email the developer for you reg.code. you'll get it
    I asked earlier also but there was no response. I had 2 certificates for my 2 treos.

I was able to purchase the software from the original 87 titles using them. But I have 1 certificates left.

When I try to buy anything outside the 87 titles, it does not allow me. I know some people were able eo buy SNAPPER MAIL and other titles outside the 87 titles.

Can somebody suggest me how to do that ?
    Treo, I love you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Here's why I care that people stole $800. I'm not being self rightous. I care because it's because of YOU that *I* didn't get squat. They might not have changed the promotion rules so quickly if people weren't abusing it so blatently, and then I wouldn't have ended up with nothing.

That said, I blame Sprint far more than I blame anyone else. There's no excuse for such sloppy web programming.
    Quote Originally Posted by njchris
    But if someone posts something about what they did, people can respond with their opinions too.
    I have no objection to that, but the attitude on this board that most have like "I'm the royal heir to the SprintPCS fortune" is quite sickening
    "They say my ghetto instrumental detrimental to kids, as if they can't see the misery in which they live." Krazy -Tupac Shakur

"Should we cry when the pope die? My request, we should cry if they cried when we buried Malcom X." Blasphemy - Tupac Shakur
    Quote Originally Posted by KRamsauer
    Because it's wrong, and people need to know the difference between right and wrong.
    Yeah you're right, and a grown person who can afford to buy a Treo 650 doesn't know the difference between right and wrong...

Give me a break..
    "They say my ghetto instrumental detrimental to kids, as if they can't see the misery in which they live." Krazy -Tupac Shakur

"Should we cry when the pope die? My request, we should cry if they cried when we buried Malcom X." Blasphemy - Tupac Shakur
    just to let you know i didnt give fake #s to get my extra codes. I was emailed them from sprint. There was a glitch in there system. So i didnt do anything to cheat them. On another note. The program hasnt changed it was always for new cust after 1-16. It was also a glitch in the system that it let other people who entered any # that they would get a code. Also buying programs other than the 87 listed is being a crook and a thief so therefore since you all dont want to be called that. Dont ask how to manipulate the site to get other programs. So on that I wont tell anyone how to get snappermail or any other programs.
    ^^ Ohh I'm well aware of that, actually just about everyone of these hypocrites are THEVIES in this thread JUST ABOUT ALL OF THEM took advantage of the loop hole to ILLEGALLY STEAL software outside of the 87 sprint graceously allowed them to choose from!

YOU CAN'T HIDE, YOUR CONNIVING POST ARE LACED IN THIS THREAD! YOU EVEN WENT AS FAR AS TO EDUCATE OTHERS ON JOINING YOU IN COMMITING YOUR FRUAD!

HYPOCRITE THIVES! RETURN THAT SOFTWARE TO SPRINT YOU SHAMELESS CROOKS!! YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!
    Last edited by SoufSidah09; 02/26/2005 at 04:30 AM.

Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    Amen

Close The THREAD!
    Yeah you're right, and a grown person who can afford to buy a Treo 650 doesn't know the difference between right and wrong...

Give me a break..
    Wow, money=right? Interesting.
    Quote Originally Posted by zelgo
    My way of looking at most things in life: Did anyone die over it? If not, it's going to be okay.

GET OVER IT!
    So the developers demand payment from Handango, then Handango demands payment from Sprint, then Sprint's costs to do business has gone up. Then some people lose their jobs... Nobody died, but the abuse will cause some pain in the end. Next time you are looking for a new wireless plan and find some rates are a little high remember threads like this and the "oh nobody died" abusers !

No we DO NOT all handle this the same and NOT ALL OF USE ABUSE THINGS! So yes SOME OF US ARE DIFFERENT FROM SOME HERE ABUSING THINGS!!!

You abusers in this thread are a prime example of the "entitlement" mentality at work!

You'd rip off even TreoCentral if you found a way to get something out of this site's owner for free!

Dang VULTURES!!!

And I've been saying this on this board for YEARS!!!

I don't Blame Sprint I BLAME YOU ABUSERS THAT ALWAYS FIND A WAY TO GET SOMETHING NOT INTENDED FOR YOU!!! And you walk away as if it will not hurt anything!

I pray you each own your own business one day and encounter vultures like yourselves as customers!
    Quote Originally Posted by KRamsauer
    Wow, money=right? Interesting.
    Your logic is completely FLAWED.

If an adult with $600 does not know right from wrong, then a court should NEVER convict that person of ANY crime, becuase they don't know right from wrong..

As I said before, give me a break

Quote Originally Posted by zelgo
    This thread is the most hilarious I've ever read on this website!

Please stop the "holier than thou" talk.

GET OVER IT!
    You don't get it, this board is loaded with wanna be wireless carrier "heirees", they have been slamming a board member here for exploiting a loop hole on Sprint's website, when they also exploited it, NOW THE COWARDS HAVE NOTHING TO SAY!
    Last edited by SoufSidah09; 02/26/2005 at 03:42 PM.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast