1.    #1  
    So I got my new unlocked GMS 650 the other day, and everything's pretty copacetic, except the internal memory can't handle everything that was on my 600. OK, I was more or less expecting that.

But I copied some apps onto an expansion card, and discovered that when the Category list in the Applications menu says All, it seems to mean "All the apps in internal memory." Anything I move to the card -- games, Datebk5 -- only shows up when I select Card in the Category list. This means you can't break the stuff on the card into categories like Games, Utilities, or so on.

More than that, I can't map anything on the card to one of the hard buttons, so forget about putting Datebk on the card.

Is there a solution or is this, like, just the way it is?
    Quote Originally Posted by drosenba
    So I got my new unlocked GMS 650 the other day, and everything's pretty copacetic, except the internal memory can't handle everything that was on my 600. OK, I was more or less expecting that.

But I copied some apps onto an expansion card, and discovered that when the Category list in the Applications menu says All, it seems to mean "All the apps in internal memory." Anything I move to the card -- games, Datebk5 -- only shows up when I select Card in the Category list. This means you can't break the stuff on the card into categories like Games, Utilities, or so on.

More than that, I can't map anything on the card to one of the hard buttons, so forget about putting Datebk on the card.

Is there a solution or is this, like, just the way it is?
    i can't really comment on this as i'm not entirely sure of if, but i think a launcher app such as zlauncher, powerrun, etc., would allow you to perform such a task. the trick though is to install the app first to your internal memory, then use the launcher to move the app and its database entries to your sd card, and then create a shortcut to that app.

can anyone concur?
    Last edited by b0tes; 02/16/2005 at 11:04 AM.
    Nokia 3585 > Moto i60c > Moto i90c > SK Color > Nokia 6820 > Nokia 6230 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > BB 7100 > BB 7105 > BB Pearl > Treo 755p > Treo 800w
    I think that is exactly what zlauncher, launcher x, etc. do.