1.    #1  
    hi everyone:

Up until maybe a month ago, I was able to access Ebay via both Blazer and Webviewer. I don't have any problem accessing www.ebay.com , but when I try to sign in to the site, I get a "time out-could not get data" error message in Webviewer and I get a bunch of garble in Blazer. What gives? Can someone test this out for me? I am very frustrated and I am getting "Ebay Withdrawals".....help!!!! Please, anyone. Thanks in advance.

Ron
    I use the wap ebay site. It seems to work for me (much easier for me to load on Blazer). http://wap.ebay.com
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by t2gungho
    I use the wap ebay site. It seems to work for me (much easier for me to load on Blazer). http://wap.ebay.com

I appreciate the suggestion and will most likely go that route, but it bugs me that all of a sudden the "full blown site" stops loading correctly....can you test it out for me and see if you get the same results? I would appreciate it. BTW, where are you in Orange County? We might me neighbors!!!!
    loads onto my 600 in blazer, though I get a 'page too large to display' dialog. Have you tried loading it through www.skweezer.com?

Mark
    rjmoose: I got the same message as massaloch. It did eventually load "www.ebay.com" but it took sooooo long. I did finally get to log into 'my ebay'.

BTW-I am in Fountain Valley near the 405. I am down at Hungtington Beach quit a bit and in Anaheim at Disneyland.
  6.    #6  
    Well, I am glad its not just me...thanks very much!!!!

I am down Mission Viejo way, FYI.
    Quote Originally Posted by t2gungho
    rjmoose: I got the same message as massaloch. It did eventually load "www.ebay.com" but it took sooooo long. I did finally get to log into 'my ebay'.

BTW-I am in Fountain Valley near the 405. I am down at Hungtington Beach quit a bit and in Anaheim at Disneyland.
    Small world, my sis lives in Fountain Valley.