1.    #1  
    I am having trouble setting photo caller ID using Ringo on my 650. For some reason, I do not see an option to add pictures either on the main ring/sms page or when I add a friend. Am I doing something wrong?
    It uses the internal Contacts photos. Add the pic in Contacts, and it'll display once you assign a ringtone.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  3.    #3  
    Thanks for your help!
  4.    #4  
    Ok, I added the picture to my internal (Palm) contacts, but the picture is still not showing. Any thoughts?
    Have you tested it? It won't show in the app itself. But once a call comes in, it should show. Is it not working?
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Have you tested it? It won't show in the app itself. But once a call comes in, it should show. Is it not working?
    Yeah, I tested it several times and the assigned ringer works great, but I can't get the picture to show.
    Quote Originally Posted by daygo718
    Yeah, I tested it several times and the assigned ringer works great, but I can't get the picture to show.

I had the same problem and found out why you can't get picture on the Treo 650. This is according to their website:

[Note, set incoming call picture only on Treo 600]

Now, that sucks. Another thing is why are the mp3 ringtones store in RAM?

Al
    I have sent this to the developers:

I recently bought Ringo for my Treo 650 and I see that the picture ID feature is only available for the Treo 600. Could you add support for the Treo 650. Also, I've seen that the default mp3 ringtone loads a 295k database in RAM, which is not good at all for the Treo low memory. I also have TreoGuard and the mp3 ring tone doesn't load any database in RAM. Could that be fix?
    Also, better support for one had operation would be nice. If you go to the Ringo Friends screen once you have selected a Friend, it is hard to go to edit or new. Please send me some feedback about my suggestions.

Thanks,

Al