1.    #1  
    Where can I get free version of PocketTunes 2.3.4 ? Apparently this is the last free version available, but I cannot find it on official PocketTunes website. The website site only have v3.x version which I need to pay for upgrade.

Can a kind soul point me to the right direction of getting v2.3.4? Many thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by siewlim
    Where can I get free version of PocketTunes 2.3.4 ? Apparently this is the last free version available, but I cannot find it on official PocketTunes website. The website site only have v3.x version which I need to pay for upgrade.

Can a kind soul point me to the right direction of getting v2.3.4? Many thanks.
    I think this was only free to purchasers of the treo 600, and will only run on a treo 600. As I recall, it was available for download only when you registered your 600 on Handspring's website.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    You could try searching for "2.3.4". The first page gives two or three threads with the answer.
  4.    #4  
    Thanks Pablo.... :-)

U had answer in different thread.....below:
    You can obtain 2.3.4 at
    www.pocket-tunes.com/pockettunes/deprecated.html

I downloaded it and it worked like a charm. Now my palmarysoft alarm from "Clock" can play mp3 from ptunes. Apparently palmarysoft only work with pockettunes 2.1 and above.