1.    #1  
    Hi, I have a lot of GameBody games. I was wondering how I can transfer them to my Visor Deluxe (coming soon!). How do you do this? Do you need some ROM copier to do this?

Thanks!
    you find a website that carries gameboy roms, you copy them over to your visor using the converter that comes with the liberty emulator.
  3.    #3  
    Originally posted by b1lanceman:
    you find a website that carries gameboy roms, you copy them over to your visor using the converter that comes with the liberty emulator.
    Hmm...where can I find that website?

Thanks!

ROMs are kinda illegal unless you actually have the original game on your gameboy, for those reasons i cant put them here. But once i find some really good ones ill be sure to email em to you.
    I checked out GambitStudios to try out Liberty. What if you have a Mac?
    How do you transfer Gameboy ROM's to Palm OS using a Mac? Is there software already out there for us?
    For that matter how does the ROM's get from the Gameboy to the the PC anyhow?
    Please help.
  6.    #6  
    My problem is not getting the ROM into the Visor. I just don't know how to get the ROM out of my GameBoy cartrdiges.

Thanks.
    Frankly, you can't get them out of your gameboy cartrige easily (I'm not even sure how to do it at all!) Most people just get them off websites instead.

------------------
    -Petro

Go to The Hunger Site and help eliminate hunger!
    All you have to do is click one button! No catch, no personal information requested!!
    To copy games from a GB Cart to a computer you need something called a GB Exchanger. Do a search on Google. The only one I've seen though is only for PC's (needs a parallel port).
    [Posted same info at same time as CompuPika ]

[This message has been edited by LuckyChuck (edited 07-07-2000).]
    I found a Game Boy Exchanger at http://www.bung.com.hk/porducts/xchanger.htm

It's not too expensive, $29.80 US
    Here's a picture of the unit:
    http://www.bung.com.hk/porducts/images/xchange.jpg

Interesting, I didn't realize it was so easy to do :-)

------------------
    -Petro

Go to The Hunger Site and help eliminate hunger!
    All you have to do is click one button! No catch, no personal information requested!!