1.    #1  
    Yikes, this is sad.

My 'g' key works half the time.
    I get a green line through photos 75% of the time in 320x240 mode
    Sound is too low.

So I call customer support line.

they hung up on me while i was explaining the problem after waiting for 35 minutes.

Then, this morning they hung up on me twice. The last time was when they had just explained to me that I need to take the phone back to the retail store! I told them it was bought from P1 unlocked GSM and they hung up.

Terrible connection. Lots of static and choppy voice. Indian Accent.

Argh.. This is so depressing.

Is there anyone from P1 out there who can get me a replacement rather than me having to explain yet again (!) what the problem is? They insisted that I do a hard reset AGAIN while on the phone even though I explained that it wouldn't cure a keyboard problem.
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

Avatar courtesy of ButtUglyJeff!
    Join the club, I was on hold for 1 hr 30min. the other night, and I was finally connected to a lady I could barely understand ( no joke ). I experienced multiple disconnects just like you, took me 4 tries to not get disconnected.

Palm seriously needs to rehaul their tech support/customer support, they aren't even prepared to cater to regular joe schmos, and forget about those in business relying on their devices.
    1 | 2
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by MFizzel
    Join the club, I was on hold for 1 hr 30min. the other night, and I was finally connected to a lady I could barely understand ( no joke ). I experienced multiple disconnects just like you, took me 4 tries to not get disconnected.

Palm seriously needs to rehaul their tech support/customer support, they aren't even prepared to cater to regular joe schmos, and forget about those in business relying on their devices.
    I noticed that the last one was better reception. He gave me an SRA number and another number to call. I followed the prompts (warranty period, etc)...waited another 20 minutes and was told that I was speaking the wrong person. I should be calling sales. uhhhh... wish I knew that. I called sales (same number, different menu choice) waited another 20 minutes and Don (we put our best speaking people on sales I guess) told me that a new one will ship out within 2 business days. My reference number is my original order number. I should get an email within 48 hours.

Meanwhile I will keep using my existing 650 without getting too depressed over build quality. I just hope that the new one is not worse?....

If it is, do I have to return my original before I can call again?
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

Avatar courtesy of ButtUglyJeff!
    I 'should' be receiving my new one today and I was told there'd be instuctions with it how to return my defective one.
    1 | 2