1.    #1  
    I accidently set a picture as wallpaper to replace my phone pad. How do I bring my phone pad back as the default view when I open the phone app?
    Bring up the wallpaper screen by pushing the phone (green) button. Then hit your menu button (blue top right) Scroll right to OPTIONS, select GENERAL PREFERENCES...
  3.    #3  
    Thanks!
    Yeah- what is the point of this. The dialpad has got to be the stupidest program I have ever seen. With wallpaper you have no buttons to dial = useless. With favorites removed you have a big open useless space on the bottom = useless. What is the deal?
    Quote Originally Posted by zorro869
    Yeah- what is the point of this. The dialpad has got to be the stupidest program I have ever seen. With wallpaper you have no buttons to dial = useless. With favorites removed you have a big open useless space on the bottom = useless. What is the deal?
    i dont use the dial pad. i used the kb. i just like the feel better.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Global Posts
    215 Global Posts
    Oh Felipe, I just tried out Voicedial by VoiceSignal...it is way cool. Hoping Shadowmite will be able to add that to rom and remove realplayer like he did for the CDMA version.
    Darlene

Save a life, spay or neuter your pet.