1.    #1  
    I bought a Treo 600 a few weeks ago and ordered ALL the accessories for it at the same time. I upgraded this week to the 650 and the accessories are not the same.

All accessories are new and in working condition. Most are still in the original packaging and those that are not, were only used a few times over a 2 week period.

I have the following items:

1) OEM 2ft USB Hot Sync and Charger Open and used lightly for two weeks.

2) OEM Hot Sync This is the type that comes with a new packaged Treo 600. Does not include the charger. This item is brand new and never used.

3) OEM Car Charger This item is out of the original packaging, but has never been used.

4) Travel Charger This item is in the original packaging. AC adapter to charge Treo. Does not hot sync.

5) 5ft USB Hot Sync Charger This item is in original packaging and never been used. Both charges and hot syncs.

6) S600 Skin Case (Frosted Clear) In the original packaging, but had on phone for about 2 days. Excellent condition.

Paid right at $100 for all these items including shipping and handling.

Will sell everything for $60, which includes Shipping and Handling, OBO.

This includes everything you need to able to sync and charge your Treo at home, the car and the office!

See pictures: www.imagevista.com/treo

Email me if you are interested and I will send Paypal info.

treo@laurenceauREMOVE.net - remove REMOVE

Thanks.
    i am interested in the car charger and the 5ft sync ccharger and the skin email me donniegood@gmail.com